Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Now at ~1220 kills. Previous posters are right.. the battle now is to find a solid block of free undisturbed time. It'd be nice if every 100 waves you unlocked an option to start at that wave.

Veto

2. shankar

shankar Active Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Hi is game complicated? Kindly let me know thx!

3. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    No it's pretty easy to understand and play. You could play with one hand if you really wanted to.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You can drop the difficulty to where you have infinite potions which can simplifiy things for anyone.

5. shankar

shankar Active Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Thx for the feedback I'm just wary of too many things to juggle and use

6. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    The only things you have to tap are the enemy once to target them, and your abilities to rek them.

7. logan067

logan067 Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Does this game have mfi controller support?

8. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Dear Mika Mobile,

Please add some additional content to this excellent game. I would more than happy to pay for it. There's many more chapters of the story that could be told.

Kind Regards,
    A Big Fan

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    A great game, shame there wasnt ever a huge update to the game. This is one of the few games i was playing non stop till i 'completed' it. A great game

10. AuburnSky

AuburnSky New Member

Mar 19, 2015
    #2930 AuburnSky, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Game Impressions

With all the intuitive depth of combat, beautiful art, and charming dialogue I had hoped for, Battleheart Legacy proved to be one of my favorite app games ever. It's a lot like the Fable series for Xbox, except on a smaller scale (literally), and I was a huge fan of Fable.

That said, I felt the content in Battleheart Legacy was a little slim, compared to what it could have been. There were like 5 quests of note, besides the main one. I would have paid for a bundle of additional content, I liked it so much.. But no additional content was ever released, and as a result the game feels incomplete. For instance, in the Ninja village I couldn't even have a conversation with my favorite character in the game Eliza, and I couldn't even go inside the ninja buildings! Additionly there are doors that never unlock at the castle, and the cartel quest never moved past being a "teaser." So that just seems really rushed, like they were maybe going to do more but ran out of time. So, the game would lose at least a point or more from my rating for that reason. I didn't like how I couldn't enter the castle after the end of the game unless I just wanted to re-do the boss battle. Little things like that add up, especially considering that there were never any content updates. It feels like someone just kind of took the money, content to leave the project without going the extra mile.

So where this could have truly been a landmark RPG for mobile gaming, it ended up just being mostly solid. What could have truly been a "legacy" seems to have gotten tossed to the wayside, sadly. But who knows, maybe Mika will come out with a new game or something. Though, this feels like it was meant to be their capstone project for the Battleheart title.

-Skyler Knopp

11. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I see what ya mean, but you need to keep in mind who developed the game. Mika Mobile.

They create simple and casual iOS games. Sure this game runs on, I assume, a different engine that brought a whole new art style and more intuitive combat; but dont let all of that trick you, the developer is still Mika Mobile.

They like things simple and snazzy which is exactly what BHL is.

If youre looking for something with more depth, im sure the new Aralon will not disappoint :)

12. pheno

pheno New Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I have some issue when I try to entering certain zone, like for instance the city of the castle or big dungeon (lvl28), the game crash.
    Does any one have an explanation ?

13. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Nope.
    Sorry but I've actually never heard of this happening. Maybe your device just ran out of RAM.
    Try clearing up your multitask bar.
    When all else fails, "have you tried turning it on and off again?"

14. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man wish this game had some content updates.

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    This thing is ranked 20 under role playing games section in the US store man and has been around there since release. Why there hasnt been a million updates like I had hoped I will never know :(

16. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Well, I'm pretty sure it's a small studio, and it's hard for a small studio to make updates and stay profitable. Either it's a labor of love and they use all of their spare time after their day job so they can give it to us for free, or they charge for an update to pay for rent and groceries, and they get a million bad reviews complaining that it should be free.

As much as I'd love an update, I understand. :)

17. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    I'm not hoping much of a content update so much as a big fix update. I have so many unresolved quests due to bugs. :(

18. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I know but the first one got like at least 5-10 updates so thats why I am wondering what happened here.

19. hajj

hajj New Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Hello guys... This is by far my favorite game i played recebtly... But is finished... I am looking for anither similar game... Any suggestions?? I downloaded so many rpgs hoping to get the same excitment received from bh but none came close...

20. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    Have you played Wayward Souls yet?