Universal Battleheart Legacy (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 27, 2014.

1. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I guess there's no legendary trinkets to keep the diversity.
    If there're was one 'best trinket' everyone would use it.

2. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    I want a monk!!!

3. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    Cowl Of The Red Fang

So, the only legendary item I can't seem to get is the armor called "Cowl Of The Red Fang". I've got multiple items of everything else but I can't seem to get that to drop. Do I need a higher number of kills to trigger the armor drops? Killing between 100-120 seems to give me an unusually high number of legendary staff drops and almost nothing else.

4. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    100+ kills in the arena guarantees a legendary drop.
    There are no legendary 'items', so you will have to get <100

5. Ubisububi

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    There are, indeed, legendary armor items. They have a gold border and cannot be purchased from any vendor. The only times they have dropped, however, is when I had over 200 arena kills. I wonder if they aren't added into the loot table until you hit that number (or close to it).

6. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Since this game is dead, I guess there's no harm to tell here that you can actually get infinity amount of items in one run--- just kill yourself with blood magic after getting the reward. To your question, That's just luck, man. Since I did kill myself like 80 times around 100 kills, and have got all the items. Plus a video you might like:

7. Ubisububi

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    #2887 Ubisububi, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    Thanks for the tip! What do you mean the game is dead?

Anyway, impressive boss battle video. Level 15, huh?

Edit: there is no way to kill yourself with blood magic as you can only use the spell once without casting an offensive spell and there are no enemies left in the arena. Am I missing something?

8. FateRiddle

FateRiddle Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    I don't know, cuz it seems the devs are not planning any major updates, and nobody is talking about this game for long time.
    I reserved stat points, so actually that's a challenge I made in equivalent lvl 8.
    There are spells that require no target.

9. Ubisububi

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    #2889 Ubisububi, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    Nah, it only works once after an arena battle, even with spells. They must have fixed the exploit.

And nice job on Level 8 kill

10. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #2890 Khavatari, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    My record on arena is 324 kills :) Who's got higher score?

[​IMG]

11. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Nice one.. my personal record is only ~200 with a level ~60 toon, but I have a much cleaner NG+ build that I hope to reach higher with. Currently only level 35 and getting about 140 arena kills, but moving up fast.

There's some people earlier in this thread who reached insanely high character levels, I want to say ~400-500, and they've got both our records solidly beaten.

Veto

12. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    See, now you got me hooked again. Level 44, 230 arena kills. Watch out!

Veto

13. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    :):):):)

14. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    I really hope that they will add more quest or something to the game. While the character build is quite interesting, it get a little boring just killing the same enemies to grind

15. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Agreed, I really hope more is coming. I'd be surprised if more wasn't added, to be honest. Somewhere back a few pages in this thread, there's a picture of an expanded world map.. not sure if it's legit, or where it came from.

I don't know if I'll find my grinding limit - I absolutely love that this game has no level cap. So few games do that nowadays, which makes this one even more of a gem. IMHO, level caps have no place in a single player game. If I want to become a nerdy god, why stop me? :) I doubt I'll hit level ~600 like some previous posters, but it's nice to know it's possible if I really want to.

BTW, Khavatari, level 51 and mid/upper 200s in arena kills. Dun dun dun!

Veto

16. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    I haven't played this game in ages but last I checked I was 2k plus kills.

17. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Yeesh. Well, I'll still celebrate my new record of 348 kills. It'll be a while until I hit 2k, if ever. I'm using a less than perfect build that requires me to take some punishment from the monsters, so I'm not sure if 2k is feasible for me or not.

Veto

18. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #2898 oscar123967, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    The map was a fake

And I'm sure an update will come eventually, but MikaMobile is fairly small; I believe its just two developers (husband and wife). So content updates come rarely, but they do come.

My thoughts of what a content update should be like:

One issue i did have with this game was that you were guaranteed a legendary item in the arena when reaching 100 kills. I wish that there was some sort of drop rate so that I was encouraged to play more.

Other than that small issue, great game, but it is a premium game so there is a an end to it sadly :( a point where you just lose interest because you've completed the content. And because it is a premium game, content updates will lack.

Definitely my GOTY. Shows that premium games are still alive on the AppStore, they just need the right minds. And its just a heck of an ARPG. Really really really fun. They got the controls right, the classes right, the customization right, the spells right, don't even get me started on how fun the boss fights were. They also got the free roam right. One simple mission: kill the final boss. How will you level up and approach him? Thats up to you.

Best mobile game I've played to date. And I've played a ton of mobile games over the years.

19. I have downloaded Battleheart mobile game few days back, and it was great and addictive. Looking forward to play this version as well. Lets see how does it go?

20. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012

I think if they add those stuff the bounties and evolution mode should be free. Dungeons will work as DLC.
    To expand on your dungeon DLC idea- They should for DLCs add new town/s to explore with their own dungeons, missions, weapons, abilities and NPCs to talk to. That in my opinion, would make the DLC more appealing and worth the money.

Btw I bought this game about 3-2 weeks ago but just recently started playing. This is so far an awesome game that's well worth the money. :D