Universal BattleHeart 2 (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by solarnya, Jul 11, 2018.

1. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    It's a silly question, but can i play singleplayer offline with this game ? xD

2. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
  3. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #323 Nullzone, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Suggestions for autoattack / little interaction party?

Do any of the good folks here have suggestions for a party that relies mostly on auto-attacks, and or mainly having one char throwing skills? As opposed to primarily spamming skills with everyone?
    I'm thinking about using the Bard to have Heal for everyone, Cleric to heal the Bard, Frostmage for Icestorm (she'd be my "designated skillspammer").
    Not sure about the 4th slot yet. Don't want to use Warpriest again, no matter how good his healing is. Thinking about Cedric, mostly for his Warcry. Or Barbarian, cause I can just keep him running on auto and occasionally tap Frenzy; but then I won't have a tank, which makes thing more complicated.

UPDATE: Almost forgot: Not aiming for a high-wave Arena build here. But for something that's good for getting you through the normal game.

So, open to suggestions.

4. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Witch. With a bard and additional healer, she can machine gun skills. Especially with some skill haste or crit. The cooldown on her single target damager is only 5 seconds. If it crits it insta recharges her damage + healing skill with a talent. The Dark Knight would good for a 4th because sturdy + the shared life drain.

I started over on higher difficulty with Witch, Bard, War Priest and Samurai. Samurai is an inferior single player tank imho, especially early, but I had already used the other two tanks. With skill haste and help from a bard, the Samurai can keep counter up whenever needed eventually, but it will always be fiddly and too much trouble for single player.

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @ArtNJ re Witch:
    Hhmm ... the way I read your suggestion - which sounds excellent outside of my very limited scope, mind you - it's not something you can pull off early game already, correct?
    I'm trying to find a combo that is very low-maintenance from the get-go, and optionally later on for reaching level 25+ in the Arena - not aiming for Wave 100+ overkill here ;) Just something that's easy to use for a novice player.

I did my first playthrough with a very tanky party already. And my second one is "somewhat tanky & damage dealers" with Warpriest, Rynn, Barbie, Thief. So I am a bit burned out on those guys right now.
    But the more I think about it, they come up as the most qualified: good armour and HP, skills that boost their tankiness and auto-attacks, auto-healing without having to aim or use skills (Rynn & Warpriest), and except for Rynn who really wants those Vampire Teeth, you can stock everyone up with HP Crowns or Regen Amulets.
    Sure, damage output would be on the low end. But I want a build that my 7-year old son can play ;) And complicated skillchains or even basic skillspam on "rinse/repeat" across all 4 guys is beyond his capabilities ... for now, he learns damn fast, daddy is proud to say :D

Hhmm... Bard on Healing might work for replacing Rynn or Barbie (most likely the latter): even *less* damage output, but you can just leave him standing there. Which would be good, as you only need to control 3 chars instead of 4, reducing complexity a good bit.

6. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Well, why not Rynn, Necro, Bard, Warpriest. Simplest build possible. Damage a bit lacking but survivability excellent. When you play, not him, just sub in Witch for the Warpriest. Witch is a great killer.

7. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Rynn, Natsuko, Costello and Samuel (Shadow Knight, Samurai, Bard, Warpriest) would probably also be a great survival team. Give Natsuko the passive that heals her when she uses Blade Rush and she's incredibly hard to kill. The only thing I can see being tricky is Yellow Slimes, since you don't have a magic user to nuke them from orbit with.

8. DavidDarko

DavidDarko Active Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
    @MikaMobile It would be really cool if those roaming level 30 bosses would sometimes be a UberBoss with possible enrage timers or different mechanics. Something that makes it really challenging!

9. wolpak

wolpak Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Is there any value to difficulty settings other than bragging rights? I’d like to see the base award, gold and experience tied to difficulty. Normal is normal. Each step below normal gives like 25% less rewards and each step above gives 25% more. It would definitely help with a new team trying to start at 7 difficulty.

10. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Get problem on final stage - the dread council

Using Erick, Cyrus, November and Mint
    What is strategy? What status should I focus on? Or should I swap character?

Thanks

11. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I found this stage a lot easier than the 4th boss stage. I'm not sure if there is a trick somewhere like one of the bosses being damage immune -- I heard someone say they share damage. But I just wailed on them and passed first try.

12. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Yeah, I can confirm they share damage. The only thing you really need to keep an eye on is if/when the Mage freezes one of your characters. You can tell the others to attack the ice cube they're trapped in, which will free them up to do stuff again.

Otherwise, just keep an eye on your health and heal when needed, really.

ImLegend likes this.
  13. chanpion13

chanpion13 Member

Jun 16, 2018
    Hey guys, is there a way to LOCK items from being sold? I bought 3 of those legendary chests, but I’m so afraid illl forget which name is which and accidentally forget and sell them.

14. chanpion13

chanpion13 Member

Jun 16, 2018
    Or is there at least a way to tell if an item is legendary, I wish there was a star or description. I can’t tell which are high level items vs legendary.

15. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Do those +wealth/+knowledge items work in arena?

16. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Legendary items are only weapons and armor, and afaik they all have two properties power or armor and an additional property, whereas all other weapons and armor only have power or armor. The only exception I'm aware of is a legendary bard strings with only the power stat, but its like +52 so it would be tough to mistake it for something else. Also, the legendary items all have flowery names if you look at them.

Sevallis and chanpion13 like this.
  17. DavidDarko

DavidDarko Active Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
    Legendary items can only come from the Legendary Cache. Once you get all the legendary items the Cache goes away.

18. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Only played for a couple of hours, but starting over at the highest difficulty level is very brutal so far. The Ogres make VERY short work of Rinn unless his debuff, healing and other crowd control/kiting is juggled just so. Am trying to play with Rinn, Nec, Bard & Witch but am getting frustrated with the precision required for juggling. May need to switch it up until the mid game when Rinn will offer more. Its really more a Battleheart I experience where you needed to be on your toes, which is good I guess, just not used to failing so many missions. Another problem with starting out with this team is that the necro doesn't offer that much, as the skeletons die very quickly even with the 75% health buff.

One thing I don't really like about the highest difficulty level is that it seems to offer fewer choices for battles. Not sure why that is part of the difficulty equation. It does up the difficulty in practical terms, but, eh, I find it a little annoying.

19. RedDeluxe

RedDeluxe Active Member

Nov 9, 2017
    Westcoast
    The pacing and balancing of this game isn't handled well in my experience.

After 2 hours of grinding the same area, I got level 8 with an upgraded team and still struggled to beat the first boss. I guess this game is old school? I'm used to mobile games giving me a really easy, smooth and quick leveling and content experience at the beginning then once I'm truly invested it ramps up difficult and slows down the XP curve.

20. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I'm played for 3 hours and still dunno what to invest in this game, gear or level ?