Universal BattleHeart 2 (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by solarnya, Jul 11, 2018.

1. M4dmartigan

M4dmartigan Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    50. That’s the cap on tome and crystal upgrade prices.

2. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    #262 ArtNJ, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    In my opinion, all bonus items should be capped at +10. As was already mentioned, its a huge problem to get any stat up a crazy amount.

I cleared 51 on normal arena without using any of the exploits -- no item above +9, my legendaries at +5 or lower. It requires great multitasking & planning. All that goes away if you can crank stats up a crazy amount.

Just one example not using rewind or deflection -- Witch with 100% crit, lifesteal and skill haste is a deadly machine gun that can solo kill and heal for your party.

3. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    How should I create my party? I have pyro/war priest/berserker/bard. I would not like to spend all skill points and buying equipment for a member which will later prove useless.

4. Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    Thank you.
    Getting all skills should be possible/no problem.

After buying some legendary chests...
    6 legendary weapons, zero legendary armor.

M4dmartigan likes this.
  5. nao

nao Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Is there any added advantage of playing on a higher difficulty?

I've just been grinding on the lowest difficulty - this seems the most efficient.

6. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    I opened 10 legendary chests and received 9 weapons and 1 armor.
    Natsuko received a second legendary weapon which surprised me because some heroes are still waiting for a legendary item.
    Mikamobile saif that it isn‘t possible to get the same item twice.
    Could it be that the stats for the items are randomly generated and I could end with several Samurai weapons before I get my first legendary weapon for the Pyromancer for example?
    Anyway, some armor would be great^^

7. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Some Legendary weapons have multiple versions. For example, I've gotten two different legendary Bard strings, one with 54 Power and no modifiers, and one with 48 power and a +5% Crit modifier. There are also two different Legendary daggers. I assume this is so that characters who share weapons across classes can all have Legendaries simultaneously, but it feels less useful for weapons unique to a class (such as the Bard strings).

8. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    Thanks.
    My bard has echoes of love lost which gives him 52 power and +30% skill power.
    I don‘t know the initial stats, the weapon was upgraded two times.
    The skill power boost is awesome because I selected the bard skill which gives the whole party during song of war half of his skill power.

9. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    That's fantastic to hear - thank you!!

10. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    If you just started out, I highly recommend to roll with it and try stuff out yourself.
    Early on you don't have to buy (much) equipment, and later in the game it's much easier as you rake in lots more Gold.
    Skillpoints are never wasted, you can unlearn every skill for 100g - which is lots early on, later again no problem.

Barbie Berserker for me does really well with skills focused to get more out of Frenzy, and +Haste items.
    Warpriest, pump up his healing ability a bit. He fares well with +Haste items too, and later on you can switch to the combined +Haste/+Skillhaste ones.
    Pyro depends on what you want, i.e. single-target or AoE. I didn't play much with him yet, but Flamelash seemed a lot easier to powerup with skills than Meteor (e.g. getting only the one that gives you 2 Flamelash uses already doubles your damage output from his skills).
    Same applies to Bard: Do you want him for healing or for boosting your party, aka Warsong or Peacesong? Best to pick one and focus on it, instead of spreading out right from the start, methinks.

11. jrd

jrd Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Awesome!

Will this also sure each characters health bar? I often also find out hard to know who needs healing when things get chaotic.

12. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    I've opened 5 Legendary chests and only two of the items I received were compatible with a member of my party. What should I do with the other three that are not compatible? Sell them to the shop? Or will they be available if I start a new game?

13. M4dmartigan

M4dmartigan Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    #273 M4dmartigan, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    I’d recommend not selling any legendaries because that will just set you back in the process.
    I can confirm there are exactly 33 legendaries in the game. Also, IMO there are distinctly more op weapons for each class, for example Beacon of the Heavens, which is a cleric weapon, is hands down the best for her if you already have a high rewind chance. That said, you can already mix and match items to give you most of what you don’t have, so it doesn’t matter too terribly much. Since some things don’t scale past 100% like rewind, I wouldn’t get that on a weapon, I’d use a combo ring for that.
    So keep chipping away at it and you’ll get there.

14. Jazzpha

Apr 26, 2012
    You should absolutely save your Legendaries. Don't sell them! You have access to the entire roster of characters at all times, so if you get a Legendary that doesn't work for any of your currently active party, you can still equip it onto one of your 'reserve' characters by swapping them into your party, equipping the Legendary, and then pulling them back out.

15. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    Do you know that you can switch your party members?
    Just click on their portrait in the main menu.
    I wouldn‘t sell them because they could appear again.

Do I have just bad luck or are there much more legendary weapons than legendary armor? I have 13 weapons but only 1 armor... I already know that there is more than 1 legendary weapon for each hero but I just can‘t find any armor. Did that also happen to anybody else?

16. Jazzpha

Apr 26, 2012
    I've only ever gotten Legendary Weapons -- Strings twice, one for the Samurai, two daggers, and one pair of Berserker's axes. My guess is there're just more weapons in the pool than armor... but once you've exhausted all the weapons, you'll only be able to get armor, so I guess that's a silver lining!

17. M4dmartigan

M4dmartigan Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    There are a lot more weapons than armor. Keep the faith.

18. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    What is the critical hit chance for auto attacks/skills without items which increase the chance?

19. M4dmartigan

M4dmartigan Member

Jul 16, 2018
    Male
    Your crit chance should be displayed on the stat tab. I could be wrong, but I've been operating as though your crit chance is equal to your crit stat + whatever inherent or talented bonuses of the skill in question.

20. Roger the Alien

Oct 19, 2017
    Germany
    But your crit damage is 150% and it isn‘t displayed unless you equip an item which boosts this stat, therefore I am asking.
    For example you equip a candle which boosts crit damage by 90%, your stat will be 240%, but it won‘t be shown otherwise.
    That‘s why I am asking for the crit chance stat.
    I am asking especially for the crit chance of auto attacks because what if I use an item which boosts my crit damage but not my crit chance, won‘t I do critical hits?
    I doubt it^^ I couldn‘t find any hint for an auto attack crit chance for any hero.