Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Slapshot, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
  2. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I KNOW! I saw this last week... I still love the original BF Vietnam, but I can't wait to see what this has in store... *HOPING ON MUSIC WHILE IN VEHICLE* as that what made the original so damn fun! But I can't wait for this and will buy it the day it drops...

3. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    "KEY FEATURES

4 Brand New Maps: From the rice fields of the Phu Bai Valley to the napalm scorched earth of Hill 137, four distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.

6 Immortalized Vehicles: Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR "Pibber" patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam war.

15 Characteristic Weapons: Charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real life counter-parts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 "Blooper" Grenade Launcher.

Rocking 60's Soundtrack: Listen to 8 radio channels in-game, featuring 49 time typical tracks, including "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Fortunate Son" by CCR.

True War Dialogue: All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam war for maximum immersion.

New Achievements/Trophies: Collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one for blowing up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion."

:D :D

4. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Hmm... I loved the firsthand wast sure about the second. I hope this one has all the humour still - and seeing as it has radio stations some of the light hearted atmosphere may remain.

At about 1min on that video, the shadow on a leaf looks reeealy glitchy.

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I'm so excited for this. Gotta get a new TV so I can play my PS3 on it lol. My PS3 doesn't work on my current TV via HDMI anymore. Not sure what happened but I have had my TV for a couple years.... bound to have shot imputs sometime or something. Xbox still works but takes like a whole minute for something to show up on screen, and even then I have no sound coming out lol. LAMMEEEEEE

But this looks effin sweet. <3 BFBC2.

6. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
  7. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Man i'm so excited for this. Finally, new maps as opposed to recycled ones on different modes.

8. kingcobra

kingcobra Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    BC2 is a badass game, i still need to pick that up, but now that Reach is out I dunno when that will happen haha

I shouldve picked it up instead of MW2, that game just plain sucks online

9. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i may pick this up for the pc and see how my new computer handles it. looks fun!

those who have it for the pc do you use it with the keyboard or a controller and the keyboard?

chris.

10. ecarting

ecarting New Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I use it on both,

zagg invisibleshield for iphone 4

11. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Isn't one of the main reason people get games on PC rather than consoles the fact that the mouse controls much better? Well that's for me at least.

Back on topic, the expansion looks like fun but I don't play BC that often now. Any idea how much it'll cost?

12. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    $15, and way more worth it than an MW2 map pack in my honest opinion.

13. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    It's only going to be $15?! Holy hell that's a deal.