Universal Battle Supremacy: Evolution (by Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I JUST OPENED my 6s plus and this game LOOOOOKS fantastic... Hopefully plays as good.

2. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I don't have a MFI controller. so I don't know

3. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Gamevice needs to hurry up with their ipad air version so I can try that with this game!

4. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Will buy when Apple fixes their store, can't download anything right now.

5. smiffee666

smiffee666 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 29, 2012
    UK
    Looks like a good game will defo b geddin it as soon as the money fairy's been!!

6. matrix960

matrix960 Member

Oct 26, 2008
    The first one. With practice, it's ok !

7. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    If anybody has tried with MFi, can auto-aim be disabled? The one appstore review (US) stated the auto aiming was an annoyance, and since that's been mentioned here, I'm not quite ready to hit the buy button. I'd like to know I can fully control movement and firing if I choose to.

8. Qw3rTYz

Qw3rTYz Active Member

Aug 9, 2013
    I'm curious about this too. The forced auto-aim in San Andreas was a big disappointment for me.

9. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Game of the week right there :
    Premium app
    No internet connection required
    Reasonable price
    Oh boy, you earn my respect once again, Atypical Games . :D

10. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

#50 Der-Kleine, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    I find it odd that the actual quality of the game is not part of this equation.

11. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    What informative info can you add? Or are you just making an assumption that because no one said "quality" it must not be? A more elaborate answer would have been greatly helpful.

12. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #52 TouchiMedia, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Can't seem to find where I can invert the y-axis while flying... Tell me this is an option!

Also explosions kinda weak.. Seem so small at least flying. Was expecting something big and spectacular when I shot down a flight ship not so much

13. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Argh, I don't think you can. Can't believe it! How hard is it for that to be implemented as a no-brainer in any flight sim type of game?!

Love the setting, maps are amazing, game has huge potential, BUT there is no way my brain can deal with up = up. It just goes against every instinct I have and feels awful.

So sadly, £4 wasted for me as I cannot play it like this and enjoy it. Their other games have inverted Y, right?

So disappointed :(

14. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    He probably was referring to the fact that you didn't mention anything gameplay related.

15. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    The controls even with a controller leave a lot to be desired... I sure hope they continue to tweak this. Also a bit bummed that my mini 2 runs it a bit clunky.

16. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Finally downloading this one now.

17. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    Well damn, not what I was hopong to hear. Is it sensitivity, overall mapping, or something else?

18. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Sadly as much as I want to play this, I'll have to hold off buying this game until the iPhone 7 is out. From previous purchase, their games don't seem to age well on the devices they release on.

19. hoodwinkedfool

hoodwinkedfool Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2011
    That's my problem too. A lot of people on this forum never say anything about gameplay. As long as you don't have any IAP and have great graphics you are given a free pass.

20. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    The gameplay is great on my end. The game offers tons of varied missions in the single-player missions, and multiplayer is just what you'd expect: a fight to the death to see who gets the highest frag count. I'm really loving that in some missions, the enemy is attacking the city and there are skyscrapers crumbling etc. I find this a joy to play and like how it controls. In all honesty, I'm liking full touch controls better than on my MOGA Rebel, not that it's bad.