Universal Battle Supremacy - (by Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 8, 2014.

1. GuyOnDrugs (GOD)

GuyOnDrugs (GOD) Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I have never been so pumped for an iOS game my whole entire life, probably since I really like war games (especially WWII) and open world games.

2. mr_joe

mr_joe Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Thank you

3. Well, it does seem like a logical solution, but I like GTA: San Andreas, so :/

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Somehow, im not so happy about the rate at which im getting cash for upgrades. 3 stages completed, and i only have enough to upgrade 2 first level upgrades.

5. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    So excited for this game! I was sold at multilayer

6. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Thanks for the reply. That's fine by me. I've always been impressed by Atypical and their Sky Gambler games. This looks like they've upped the ante.

7. iMario

iMario Well-Known Member

I want this! Insta-buy!

8. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Are the fish etc present for the iPhone5?

9. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #90 Echoen, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    So I tried AirPlay. I got a square main screen on my laptop and then just the map plus the controls on my iPhone 5. Anyone try AirPlay yet and have a normal resolution?

Edit: There is an option for dual output. Flipping it off will unify the screens.

[​IMG]

10. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    That is beautiful!

11. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    And this is exactly how iap should be allowed to be used in a game. Not this consumable cash grab crap. I would gladly pay for a extra campaign. As far as tanks go, as long as the ones you can buy are not OP and can be earned in game as well I don't mind.

12. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Is this better than tank domination? I was super excited for that and was disappointed.

13. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Just tried a multiplayer game on my iPad 2 and it works! Even while mirroring with Airplay too. I'm not sure if there's any cloud syncing though.

14. thematrixx

thematrixx Active Member

Feb 12, 2013
    I for one resist purchasing any game that has IAPs; however if the addition is handled more like a DLC; ie "additional content" and by no means required to play the original purchase then I would make the exception. I for one will support Atypical games as it would appear they are trying to do it right! Lets hope more developers will follow this practice.

15. militantmind

militantmind Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Music Producer
    On a Soundwave in Canada
    I couldn't agree with you anymore:

Attention dev's: will gladly pay more for a complete game than even download one of the IAP messes.

16. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I lied.. it's 2/1/2014

The new rule goes into effect on February 1, 2014 and means that any apps built on older versions of Xcode or non-iOS 7 optimized apps will be rejected from the App Store.

In addition, this also applies to app updates, providing some inspiration for developers to update their developer tools and optimize their apps for iOS 7 as the updates will be rejected otherwise. Optimizing an app for iOS 7 does not necessarily mean it needs to look different, but that the underlying construction of the app must be optimized for the new OS.

17. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Does anyone else feel aiming while zoomed in is extremely, extremely laggy and floaty? The auto aim while zoomed out is all well and good but it's pretty annoying to try and aim while zoomed in at the moment... :mad:

18. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wooooooo! Won my first multiplayer game! 4 and 2 baby! Woot woot! Yow! #batterydrain

19. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Looks to be my only purchase of the night but at least it looks like it's going to keep me busy for a while.:)