Universal Battle Hunters (by Phase Two Games Pty. Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MYNAMEWONTFI, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    @Tobester: Thanks a lot, found the guy! Could it be you went a tad overboard with him? He looks like the strongest of the whole bunch :p

@Tonks: Also very much appreciated, thank you!
    You folks really need to place those explanations in the game. What you wrote, changes my approach to distributing skillpoints a lot. E.g. everything I invested into Defense I can use somewhere else, as with my attackers I never use Defend mode.

On the other hand, the approach you outline with "defend while waiting for skill recharge" sounds interesting enough - albeit a bit slow compared to "just hack away" - that I might give it a try ;)

Question: Can a hero dodge/parry when in Defend mode?

Oh, and agree. The red battlerings are genius.

Escargot likes this.
  2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Got another request for you two:
    Can you add an "attacks per second" stat to the heroes' character sheets?
    You mentioned that e.g.the Rogue attacks a lot faster than the Dreadknight.
    Knowing the attackspeed would help with determining if it's worth to invest into Dodge/Parry right away, or as filler for later and go for e.g. HP instead.

stubbieoz likes this.
  3. jal69jal

jal69jal New Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Does any one know if you are supposed to get an item from the Voltaic Golem on the Cliffs? I didn’t and am a bit stuck now - wondering if it’s a bug.

4. Escargot

Escargot New Member

Aug 29, 2019
    Male
    I am stuck and close to finishing.
    I need to find a sword for the last character.
    I also can’t figure out the correct word for the beast.
    Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

5. Tobester

Tobester Member

Aug 20, 2019
    Male
    Hi this is definitely a bug and a progression blocker. My sincerest apologies.
    We will be releasing v1.4 shortly, but v1.4 will only prevent the issue from happening, it won't fix it.

Please email us at [email protected] so that we can rectify the problem, by fixing your save game.

Anyone else encountering this issue please get in touch as well. If the Golem doesn't drop the power prism you won't be able to go any further. :(

Sorry for any inconvenience guys.

Toby

Escargot and Roger the Alien like this.
  6. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Please...for the love of #^&% ...... can you get rid of (or at least shorten) the waiting time for the arena.
    Having to go through all the movements of going down, then running to the enemies, then fighting them, then running back, then going back up, and then waiting for minutes for the arena to reset is frustrating at the least and totally boring at the most. Almost makes one want to quit playing.
    It adds nothing to the game and just takes away the fun element.

Almost as bad as an energy system on a free to play game. :(

ThirdMoon likes this.
  7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    While you don't really need the Arenas, absolutely seconding stubbieoz here.
    On top of that, you also should make them more accessible: Some of them are so far out of the way, it's just annoying.
    Why don't you make them like the Dragon Teleporters, that we can select them as teleport target on the map; would solve that problem quite easily and elegantly.

Next priority in my book should be to allow healing of the active group: I am *so* sick of constantly swapping team members for healing, I find it even worse than the Arena issues.

ThirdMoon and stubbieoz like this.
  8. Lilyw00

Lilyw00 New Member

Sep 10, 2019
    Female
    Hi! Can anyone help me figure combo out for defeating lord of Vampyres In swamp? I’ve been fighting two days and can’t outlast him. Earning coins is rather limited so stocking up on food is a little tough at this point, lol. Thanks so much!

9. Tonks

Tonks Member

Aug 26, 2019
    Male
    Hi Lilyw00,

Yes, he is tough, but this might help. The Necromancer and the Dreadknight are both immune to the Vampyre Lord's life-drain, so they can avoid damage from him when he tries to regain some life. Admittedly, the Vampyre Lord is also immune to the Dreadknight's soul drain, but he is such a powerful fighter he is still very useful in this battle. Also, the Vampyre lord is not immune to being SHOCKED, so the Wizard is a good third choice. Hitting the Vampyre Lord with the Wizard's Shocking Orb along with the Necromancer's cursed earth at the same time does quite a bit of damage while also incapacitating him. The Necromancer's cursed earth is also very effective at destroying the cluster of bats when the Vampyre Lord transforms, as is the Dreadknight's Netherblades.

I hope this helps you out.

Tobester and ThirdMoon like this.
  10. Lilyw00

Lilyw00 New Member

Sep 10, 2019
    Female
    It did help! Thanks so much! I finally beat him.

11. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I just beat him yesterday on normal difficulty.
    Using lvl 9 Soldier, lvl 8 swordsman, lvl 7 archer and about six bottles of wine.
    No special tactics, just brute force and potions and kept hitting him with skills while keeping the archer out of range.
    It was hectic and I came close to dying a couple of times. Luckily I was quick with the tapping.:D

12. Chief_x2

Chief_x2 Member

May 11, 2010
    I need the white altar cube to open the bridge to get the fusion drive for the mechamarine in the dark forest.

I cannot find this white altar cube.

13. Tonks

Tonks Member

Aug 26, 2019
    Male
    Hello Chief_x2,

Once you get to the wasteland level, look for the Hermit near the first wasteland cave. He will give you the white altar cube after you rescue him, then you need to go back to the cliffs level, portal through to the sub-level and you'll be able to cross the white bridge.

Chief_x2 likes this.
  14. Malafas Black

Malafas Black New Member

Sep 16, 2019
    Male
    Where can I find Charlie? I finished the game but couldn’t find Charlie. Big fan of Miles Mannerson.

15. Tonks

Tonks Member

Aug 26, 2019
    Male
    Hi Malafas - nice name!

At the start of the Wasteland level, after your first encounter with the salamanders near the first cave, go to the left and down and there is another battle with more of the same creatures. On the other side of that battle, you'll see another crashed jeep to investigate.

Glad you like Miles - he takes some work to get, but is worth it.

Malafas Black likes this.
  16. Chief_x2

Chief_x2 Member

May 11, 2010
    Hey man. Thanks for the help. Appreciated. And thanks for monitoring this thread.

The game is awesome. I am just at the last fight but just holding out to level up other characters.

Thanks for making the game playable on jailbroken phones.

Are you going to add more content and maybe raise the character levels up? I would love to help out by spending a bit more money for new content.

There are quite a few QoL improvements as suggested by others. I have a few suggestions.

Map shows the percentage of current map completed.

Percentage of game completed (so we can see what we are missing)

DPS numbers of basic attacks (we can see the DPS of special abilities already)

Tapping outside the character and menu will close the menu instead of trying to tap on the close icon.

Suggestions for additional content: gear, armour, crafting, in-game shop etc etc