Universal Battle for Blood - Epic battles within 30 seconds! (by YFC games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by niflying, May 9, 2015.

1. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Yes I think you need to add something to show the requirements of obtaining each star per stage. Cuz there are some stage there no matter how I try I stay with 2 stars. I kinda figure it must be related to score but not knowing how much I need I basically aimlessly trying to redo it and still not know how much exactly I need even when I gotten 3 stars :p

2. Chevalier1988

Chevalier1988 New Member

May 13, 2015
    Waiting for new Adventure

I just finished the game and wondering when will new challanges be unlocked?

3. Luca.Tosoni

Luca.Tosoni Member

May 13, 2015
    Could you please add icloud savings?

4. niflying

niflying Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Yes, you are right, I will add this function.

You are great.
    I'm adding Rankingļ¼Œ adding facebook login now. When I complete that. I will add new stages ASAP.

5. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Hi, Luca.Tosoni
    I will add facebook login, and you can upload the savings to server. you can download your saving between each devices.

6. predator8u

predator8u Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Dev, thanks for doing right by us supporters by getting rid of the timers.

When i get to the higher levels I can lose all my camps in 5 mins if the tiles don't fall right. So thank you for fixing this.

You've gotten yourself a supporter by doing so. I'm looking at getting your other games now.

7. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Thank you for your support, We really appreciate that.
    We should launch a beta test on TA before relsae. We regret we didn't do it.

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Has anyone actually played this.
    I've been looking for a match three and read the reviews so I bought this game.
    Guess what, I have to pay again just to play the game or wait 20 minutes per turn what a croc.
    Want money back

9. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Sorry, Our new version has removed the timer. And coming soon.

10. predator8u

Apr 17, 2013
    #90 predator8u, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Along with speeding up the "no move" spawn. Because being punished twice by the game sucks... Once for crap tiles and twice by waiting for the tiles to respawn.

Removing timers.

How about a way to fast forward the battles at the top? Some times I will have 2 healers, 8 archers, 2 pikemen and they can kill all spawning enemy's BUT it will take forever! Mainly do to the steady stream of 2-3 enemies until you reach a barricade. And I can't do anything because I'm out of moves.

Maybe a button that speeds up the battle at the top of the screen by 50% then once a barricade is destroyed it automatically switchs back to normal speed.

It's a idea

Otherwise the game is great, even with its missteps I still enjoy and play it often.

PS. wave 3 of level 17 is brutally hard. I could have a massive army but the big red and green guys murder me in no time.

11. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Hi, predator8u
    Thank you for you idea. We will think about it.

12. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #92 geno11233, May 23, 2015
    Last edited: May 23, 2015
    2 things that should be priority are to tell us in game how to achieve three stars and to stop the timer when there are no moves. I'm not joking that has happened to me 10 times in the last 3-4 levels and when the timer hits 0 the game doesn't even give me a match, so there is no chance I could have won.

I really love this game and I get there is a lot of luck to having the right tiles fall, but the timer always running out on me because there are no matchs is pretty cheap...

If it's a hard task to implement the help thing for three stars that may not have to be a priority.

13. predator8u

Apr 17, 2013
    The camp timers have been removed!

Now nothing is stoping you from playing this wonderful game.

Thanks DEV, I know the differences between western and eastern development caused I few issues but you've handled them valiantly.

14. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Hi, geno11233
    Did you try to choose fewer units into battlefield. Fewer units into battlefield could improve matching probability.

We will add some prompt about score of stars.

Thanks for you support.

15. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Thanks for your support, predator8u.

We will do our best.

16. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    I'll have to try a few more different things and see what happens.

Awesome I'm excited for that update so I can get those three stars :D

17. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    How much money did you spend? Or if that wasn't how you beat it can you please give some huge tips on how what you do with upgrades, both timed and match battles?

I know I sucked at first only because I didn't upgrade my guys properly but I spent another dollar and at level 30 it seems like I hit a huge paywall and I'm not spending anymore money if this is going to keep happening.

18. niflying

Dec 4, 2011

Hi, guys. v1.0.1 out!
    Camps timers has been removed now:D

19. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Hi, geno11233
    I will upload stage 21-30 gameplay video later,without any IAP.

You can see my stage 1-20 gameplay here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVyMWxHACi8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBeEUL7XLq0
    Hope that helpful.

20. predator8u

Apr 17, 2013
    Though I haven't used them I appreciate you putting the videos out showing how to beat the levels.

Sometime in puzzle games I'll get horribly stuck and just quit the game never to come back. But buy having these videos solves that problem( blast Moki was a game I quit because of being unable to progress)

Update live, check this game out I've put 7+ hours in and still enjoying it (only on lvl. 28 so far)