Universal Battle for Blood - Epic battles within 30 seconds! (by YFC games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by niflying, May 9, 2015.

1. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Better not receive a call when playing this... It completely freezes the phone, only a hard reset will fix it... Really sucks but I won't be asking for a refund for a $.99 game...

Besides that I've enjoyed it.

2. BadMrFrosty

BadMrFrosty Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    i was almost about to purchase this game until I read your comment. Thanks for the heads up!

3. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Dum dum dum, another buck bites the dust... :(

4. kleerkoat

kleerkoat Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    huh? that doesn't make

I've stopped even looking at the description of free games anymore.

Then there are the games that you pay for that have a "this game offers IAP" without any listed at the bottom of the by version history.

those are even more shady.

5. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    i dont get what he's saying neither

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    so the free version difference is only the ads?perhaps we have a different understanding here on the "premium" definition. for me, premium means: does not have any paywall that forced you to buy any IAP after 7 stage, can you please show me a gameplay video that you can passed stage 7/8 without using any IAP? and you can keep continue playing without using any of those?

7. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Thanks for the reply but I'm slightly confused about the free version comment. My issue is that I've paid for the game and I'm forced to wait to play it because of the timers.... I haven't actually seen any ads so far

8. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    I've got onto stage 10 without using any iap - and fairly easily too if I'm honest. All I've done is upgrade my troops a few levels.
    May have to rely on iap later I don't know but unless the issue with timers and the camp is removed then I'll be asking for a refund anyway.

It's a shame because I do like the gameplay a lot

9. predator8u

predator8u Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wish you would have posted this an hour earlier, I brought it because.. It's only a dollar and I love match 3 games. But had I'd known that there are timers I would have most likely skipped. I hate when the modern conventions of gaming spoil/hinder what could have been great.

So sad.

10. niflying

niflying Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Hi, redribbon. the stage 1-10 gameplay video is here. hope that helpful.

Depends on many factors, "matching speed","strategy", or "luck". Maybe somebody feel difficult and others feel easy.

But even you defeat you can get coins too. Just need more time. Then you can upgrade you amry. Challenge it again.

And if you consecutive defeat after 2 times you will get some " Consolation " coins. if consecutive defeat after 5 times " Consolation" coins X2.
    like the picture in "Attached Thumbnails"

So, I don't want to forced anysome to buy any IAPs. everybody can play without any IAPs.

sorry for my pool language. Hope you could understanding.

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      48.7 KB
      Views:
  11. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    ah, I'm just suck then, sorry bout that :( but still as orangecan stated before, there is an issue with the timer. paid game must not have any timer, imo.

12. kleerkoat

kleerkoat Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    dude, if you took the time to develop the game, you think it's quality, fun, and others will to people will pay 2-3 even for if it's a solid game.

I can never tell if a dev is selling themselves cause they know they have a good game but are afraid people won't pay a premium price.

or if they just developed something half baked to get in the store and see if they get bites and some people will just throw money at it.

13. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    I've got to stage 17 but I'm now stuck too.... I've spent a good few hours grinding to earn coins but I still can't crack it.

14. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    I would have happily paid a higher price for this were it a 'proper' premium game but the more I'm playing it the more it seems like a freemium game with a price tag.

15. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Same here. I'm completely stuck on 17. And I've upgraded everything.

Also during battle even when it's time I keep getting please wait. Why can I not keep going making matches ? The ai doesn't wait. The timer continues to count down. But it doesn't allow you to do anything. I don't get it and it's really aggravating.

16. niflying

Dec 4, 2011
    Please waiting a moment, I made a stage 11-20 gameplay video.
    Try to cut down some amrys in battle. Then you can get less "No moves, Please wait".

17. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    haver you ever consider to take out the timer ?

18. niflying

Dec 4, 2011

Well, stage 11-20 gameplay video is coming:

Hope that helpful.

The game need 3 sec to reset the puzzle if there's nothing can matching. Choose less but useful armies is the key to success.

And about the No camps need waiting 30 minute timer, Please let me consider a few hours.
    I will find a way. I will do my best for this game.

19. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    #39 Nyambe, May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
    The armored swordsman needs to have his block color changed asap. Its way to similar to the swordsmans color. Perhaps black or pink. Something that stands out in the board.

I would also suggest a multi solider for later lvls.

Like 3 of each kind of Swordsman creates a special version.

I'm stuck on lvl 20 difficulty seems to have been increased a lot, and cash values for grinding are very low.

Needs a better grinding system. Maybe a challenge lvl with limited units for more cash.

Infinite lvl would help a lot. Grind to 1000 then ends. Anything..

I'm not very motivated to grind after getting the armor swordsman. He's difficult to use, low # and my normal one is almost as strong... Where's the value in him?

Consider a coin doubler as Iap. Remove timer and add something that gives me coins.. Some incentive or coin power up on the board. Maybe a reshuffle ability, that adds coin blocks the uses a timer or is free 3x a day,.

This game has the potential to be very good but needs better Ui And balancing.

20. Stevencarla

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    dev, i ve sent you a PM in chinese . pls check your mailbox. thanks,