Universal Battle Champs (by BlazeGames, Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PROAPK, Mar 10, 2016.

1. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    The game seems like a "more fun" CoC. But I swear I'm the only one who speaks English on there. :(

2. h_A_Z

h_A_Z Active Member

Oct 29, 2011
    PJ
    Totally agree. Such an awesome game. I've been playing COC for about 4 years now but I seem to open this game more often now. There is so much to do in Single player mode! And upgrading the Champs are quite fun

3. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'm a big fan of this game....its CoC with a far more robust single player experience. The art style is fantastic and engaging and the plot is actually interesting. I agree with the other posters about the localization of the player base; for example I can't find a crew that is English-based.

4. Chueytoo

Chueytoo New Member

Aug 22, 2016
  5. fotosintesis

fotosintesis New Member

Sep 18, 2016
    FYI, we have our official subreddit
    Most of us played for the last 2~3 months
    Official Wiki link provided, with English translation help;) *you'd be amazed, how GREAT dev are pumping all these update and new champion and event

Our guild winning every war for the last 2 months, and we kept our newly bud tagging in till date.

Need more International Player
    Come, dig in:D

6. skullcruncher

skullcruncher Member

May 7, 2014
    So I have been playing this game for about a week now and I gotta say... it's a pretty good game. Like Clash of clans it involves managing your base while raiding others. But where this game differs are the really long campaign and the giant battles which pits your team against huge monsters for rewards. This game also has a guild system and co op which lets you work together with others and raid bases together.

Also in Cygames fashion the art here is amazing. Champs have a almost clay like aesthetic to them and it makes them incredibly cute. Highly recommend this game to anyone wanted to play a good/generous f2p game. You won't be disappointed. :)

7. gingler

gingler Member

Oct 30, 2015
    I used to love this gamei played it a lot, i even started playing it since it launched in japan lmao!!!
    But ive ben having a big issue, it just doesnt load in my tablet...i even tried removing it and reinstalling it....it didnt help :/ it just staus in a blank page

But of course since im such a big fan i tried to play in my phone

Aaaaand guess what!? The loading problem persists although at least i can play...somehwta, but it loads literally take a minute each...
    Unplayable :c

I might fear this gamw will die completely

8. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    ...not having any loading problems here on my phone...

9. TDNTV

TDNTV New Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Help

So I have played this game for a while built up a nice base and then my game reset and I lost access. I always link my games to google play but this game did not apparently link and I want my game play back.. The google account it was linked to is [email protected] please let me know what I need to do to have it reset back to my account to play. If I can not have my account back I registered for this forum for nothing.