Battle Bears NOPZ: Swag and Secrets (FINAL Door open) and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (pg 53)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lt. Action, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    I agwees... We're all like the socially akward but lovable group of underdog nerds. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    >(-_-)> Hugs all around guys <(-_-)<

3. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    >(-_-)><(-_-)<

4. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    Woohoo! The control update is out! Made it a lot better. Still not perfect, but a TON more playable. Lt, I sahloot you.

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    This update is great! Being able to swipe the screen to look around is a Godse- errrr Lt. Actionsend.

Take that lousy huggables!!!!

[​IMG]

6. crazynuget

crazynuget New Member

Dec 22, 2010
    i got a idea!!!!!!!! how about for riggs last boss he is going to run down a long stair case to get to the escape ship and meet the crew!!! while hes running down the stair case he will fight a body two legs and two arms and lastly the head. and when you kill all of the parts then all the pieces come together and form a huge robot and makes a big wide hole and moves back to make a huge area to fight it. then it attacks you and it throws huggables that explode on impact. then there will be a secret special weapon that will make all the pieces of the huge huggable detach and after 10 seconds the pieces join back together and theres ammo that appears around the map. the special weapon only has 1 ammo but you pick ammo back up on the ground when it randomly appears.then when you defeat it there should be a wtf bear in it and you kill it and then after each boss part there should be a awesome cut scene after every one. then after you kill the wtf bear there will be a cut scene and riggs will grab it and smash it wall to wall and throw it up in the air and punches it in its mouth and shoots it with a bearzooka and tear its head off and throw or kick it at its body. then there should be a door that he goes through the door oliver goes through to get to the hanger. well thats what should happen and my fingers hurt now! so i hope you use this idea!