Battle Bears NOPZ: Swag and Secrets (FINAL Door open) and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (pg 53)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lt. Action, Feb 4, 2010.

1. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    #921 aznriceboi13, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
    look what i pulled out of my butt

liek no ones liekz this extra awesome trailer?

2. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    My brain asploded out awesomeness XD.

3. Mudkipz223

Mudkipz223 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Atlantis
    As did mine, I can't wait until this is on the app store!

4. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    lets all brain splode together

5. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I'm down.

[​IMG]

6. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    nice :D, now to make it to the front page :p

7. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    B had the most votes!!!! WTF!!!

Looks awesome, though.

8. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    MUSt hAVe BB:-1 NoW!!!

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Sweet vid. *crosses fingers for an online co-op mode* :cool:

10. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    that'll be saweet

11. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    That would be sweet. What would be sweeter would be an online versus mode.

I haven't heard much about BB: GO!. I wish some more info about it will be revealed.

12. deiden26

deiden26 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    I would just like to congratulate the entire Battle Bears team for successfully succeeding in keeping this thread in the general discussion section despite it being about an upcoming game. Hooray for nonconformity!:D

13. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    "Melee weapons, new character campaigns, local multiplayer co-op, and much more will be added via future updates as well."

meh local co-op :/

14. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

That video was amazing! However I do see it is dual-stick controlled rather than one stick and swiping like most other over the shoulder shooters on the platform, as long as the pulled off the dual sticks like in COD:WAW:Z it should be incredible.

15. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    LOL so true. I think it was Aurora that complained about this sometime back, and still it's here :D The ultimate test is if we can keep this thread open even AFTER the game comes out.

Scratch that, Battle Bears needs it's OWN forum section. :cool:

16. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    soon we will be able to head splode locally

17. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Here's how my head asploded... enjoy :)
    [​IMG]

18. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    [​IMG]
    and so did mine...

19. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

#939 Lt. Action, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
    Everyone, please! Get a hold of yourselves! All of this head asploding is out of control! There's enough viscera in here to confuse even the most flamboyant gore fetishist.

It is true that I have wrangled these forums like a massive, sun kissed steed, riding her across the prairies to exhaustion, pulling my feet up and screaming like a little girl whenever a surprise cougar ambushes us, letting my trusty steed that is TA work out the problem of getting mauled to death on its own perfectly capable time.

It's been a long run, hasn't it? I wish I had a yearbook with everyone's picture in it so we could pass them around, sign them with superficial messages of promise as we sit around recanting vague occurrences with even vaguer language. We could all braid each other's hair and talk about the boys we giggled at yesterday. We could play boardgames that allow us to project our most adolescent desires onto poorly cut game pieces of Mario Lopez from Saved By the Bell and 98 Degrees' Nick Lachey.

Yes, I would like to do all of that with but, sadly, I have far too much of what you would call a beard to get caught up in all of that.

Instead, I've started a brush fire only by taking my shirt off, I've enrolled a Great White into a Finishing School to embarrass it in front of its fish friends, trampled a moose because I was feeling ironic and enjoyed a milk shake containing most venoms from the worlds deadliest snakes whilst snowboarding UP Mt. Everest.

I also found an undiscovered volcano and spent the better part of the afternoon convincing it that "its secret was safe with me".

All of this is my way of saying goodbye. Goodbye to this topic because, as many of you have pointed out, it's sort of in the wrong place.

It's also five months old and over.

BUT IT'S NOT OVER. Seek me out in other, more appropriate forums as it is very literally my job to fuel the hype machine and keep BATTLE BEARS in the public eye while acting as GATE KEEPER between you nubs and SkyVu Pictures.

And I love all of you nubs <3

Thank you, everyone, who made this topic a success. And yes, I am referring to only myself. Again, thank you <3

Couple of things:
    #A: Yes, the contests are over and the winners have been chosen. SPECIAL NOTE TO THE WEINERS- I still have NOT heard from all of you and I currently can't be arsed to seek you out. If you want a prize SOON, come talk to me. Otherwise I'll get around to you eventually, just very, very busy.

#2: For those of you that won prizes, you will be getting your promo codes immediately but the actual PRIZE may take a bit to get out. We're a small team and I honestly did not think this topic would see such success <3 You've all doomed yourselves by being such awesome little pooplikins.

#3: BATTLE BEARS -1 is VERY close to release (pending Apple's approval) and I hope you all at least give it a try. It FEELS like we've worked our asses off on it and I hope that you will all mourn the loss of our asses by supporting the game.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I couldn't have asked for a better set of nerds to occupy my time for five months straight. Thank you, everyone <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

20. aznriceboi13

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    okies unsplode head :D until it comes out :p