Battle Bears NOPZ: Swag and Secrets (FINAL Door open) and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (pg 53)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lt. Action, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

Oh Boardumb <3

That tingly feeling you're getting is what I call "Lt. Action's Down Home, Fresh Baked ANTICIPATION". I'm so glad that you're making up words and discovering your body to this screen shot. It really warms my every cockle to hear yours and Mondae/GodSon's reactions <3 Truly, it does our bodies good in the present AND future <3<3<3

FACT: The game HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. We're now waiting on approval.

FACT: We're already planning some updates for the game that, judging by everyone's reactions to this still image, will bring about the apocalypse in a way the Bible never foresaw. GIRDLE YOUR VARIOUS DANGLY BITS- it's gonna get WYLD.

BONUS FACT: I've only heard from SEVEN ticket holders as far as desired prizes. I KNOW there are five more of you that need to claim some phat booty.

Also, as only ONE of the seven of you aptly demonstrated, it helps if you send me the necessary information for ME to send YOU your prize.

Life isn't the internet, no matter how much we wish it was <3

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I think my bowels just moved! :eek:

3. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    How...How... theres no word to describe such awesomeness so therefore i must make my own, Its... its... supersplentascular! This game is neccesential for all living and nonliving beings...I need

4. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    #904 Mondae, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  5. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    so you time traveled back 5 months to pick up that pic, you're amazing :D
    so many different color bears to snipe :D:D

6. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I can't keep my mouth shut. How did you not believe in the amazingness of Lt. Action before this? :(

*sheds a tear for the non-believer*

7. Lt. Action

#907 Lt. Action, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
    Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.

My special organ that alerts me of others' opinions fluttered. Is there DOUBT of my greatness? Do I need to STEP BACK IN THE CIRCLE WITH THA THUNDER NEATLY IN TOW?

Well, fine, if that's the way you want it then that's the way it will be. I've got a heaping helping of THUNDER right here and I would like you all the promptly rub your faces all up in it.

FACT: BATTLE BEARS -1 will retail for NINETY NINE CENTS.

FACT: The Riggs campaign will be immediately available for players who need more of a challenge than Oliver's campaign (it ain't easy, either. "Hard Mode" hasn't really meant anything for a while now... we've gone ahead and fixed that).

FACT: MASSIVE updates are scheduled for each character. I mean, HUGE updates. You need only purchase each campaign once and every future update to the respective campaigns will be free. We aim to expand the experience three fold.

FACT: Here's another picture for you <3

[​IMG]

8. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    I love you Lt. Action. I haven't played a legitimately hard game since completing hook champ. My fascination with your eyes only increases as the days go on.

9. Lt. Action

)@u@(

Indeed, I believe that today's new generation of gamers have enjoyed being fed games intravenously for far too long. They need to be told that "NO, maybe you CAN'T WIN" instead of "Oh, hey buddy, you havin' trouble? Here, let me take over for a second and ahhhh yes, there we go, everyone wins! You're so special <3<3 :*:*:*".

SkyVu Pictures will end that trend ONCE AND FOR ALL.... or, rather, represent the ending of a trend that will probably keep right on going whether or not we want it to :C

10. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Even with a promocode, we have to buy in-app purchases??

QUOTE:
    You need only purchase each campaign once and every future update to the respective campaigns will be free.

11. Lt. Action

We do not know if there is a way to gift an in app-purchase but, know this, for those of you that won golden tickets will MOS DEF get the Oliver campaign and we're gonna try all in our power to get you Riggs as well. SO, if we don't have it for you right away and you can hold off on just up and buying it, give us a little time and we'll totally hook you up <3

12. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    EFF that bro, EFFFF it. As the premiere golden ticket winner :)cool:) I'll still be buying the game. And the DLC. And if you want to give me a code anyway, I'll just pass it along to a broke friend (or a broke forum member mmmhmmmmaybeee?). I just can't look past all the lulz and love that's been so carelessly passed to 'n fro in this thread, I'd be surprised if we don't all share the same STD by now. But I really want to give my magical green pieces of paper to SkyVu for all of their hard work, both in making the game and also keeping us entertained in the forums.

I would totally suggest other ticket winners do the same if it's within your means. Buy the game, support these guys. Use your code to spread the good word by giving it to someone that might not buy the game otherwise. We can heal the world <3

And Lt. Action, as long as you can totally 100% guarantee just like that Men's Warehouse guy that the BB t-shirts will be available for purchase, then I'd totally choose some exclusive swag as my *special prize*, because as much as I want - no NEED - a headsplode t-shirt, I'd rather just buy one and get something one of a kind to never forget our time together <3 Oh yeah, and I TOTALLYTRUSTYOU to just pick out any old crap to send me :D

Please check yes or no if you accept my offer:

[] - Yes!

[] - No!

13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Ask devs of mTanks, Blokoban or Subatomic (TA Member Links/example) - all three of these had a hidden (or not so hidden) password screen that allowed users to download the DLC...

14. MKingery

MKingery Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Artist
    Omaha NE
    the game is already submitted so adding such a mechanic isn't really an option :/

15. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #915 drelbs, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
    But I thought Lt. Action was ALL POWERFUL! [​IMG]

Updates..?

16. Rblacula

Rblacula Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010

And Spokko's Tiki Towers too! U got a promo for getting GeoFighter (removed now in the most recent update)

17. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Maybe a premium version w/o DLC. I hope I'm home by then. Has the Wilhelm campaign pack alos included? It was called "a scary campaign indeed".

So Three bucks total(2 4 GTW)? Does each campaign have its own story-line? I think a promocode is enough. It was just a question.

Umm.... I decided on an art print because it is unique while a shirt is 1 in 999. I am currently debating the 4 scenes.

18. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    I am willing to buy it. I really would only want the promocode if it meant that ticket holders could play the game early and brag to non-ticket holders ;).

19. MKingery

MKingery Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Artist
    Omaha NE
    right now only riggs and oliver are available at launch, and they both have their own story arc and boss. Both will continue to receive (free) unique content and updates for the life of the game.

20. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Cool. I definately heard about Wilhelm..... Hmmmmm......