Universal Batman Arkham City Lockdown - (by Warner Bros.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Dec 7, 2011.

1. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I only see the Injustice ad when the game first launches. Annoying. But whatevs.

Now so the reason this thread was bumped back up in the first place...

I'm stuck trying to beat Robin without getting hit. Anybody have tips?

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Me too,no ads on Dead Space

3. Does this game play alot different on the ipad 4 vs ipad 3?

4. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    IT'S not enhanced for The iPad 4,It's only more smooth..

5. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Finally tried this game after getting it for free a long time ago. So glad I didn't pay for it. Just recently finished with Injustice which was fantastic. The controls in this game are terrible. Half the time when I try to dodge it punches. I don't understand how anyone can play this.

6. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I just recently redownloaded this one because I wanted a Batman fix on my iPad. I am noticing a lot of messed up commands, too. But when I first played this, I never had any problems. I don't know if upgrading to iOS 7 had anything to do with it, but that's the only thing that's changed on my device.

I have pac-man battle royale on my device, too (it's no longer available on the app store) and it quit working completely when I upgraded to iOS 7. It starts up just fine, but it doesn't respond to any touches at all. Perhaps iOS 7 changed something to make touching more accurate or something, but the change affects certain games/apps for the worse? I don't know, just speculating.

At any rate, Arkham City Lockdown used to control flawlessly when I was on iOS 6, but now I'm getting a lot of "misfires".

7. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    That sounds like a pretty good assumption as to what is causing the problem. To bad because it looks like it would be fun if the controls worked. Maybe they'll patch it at some point.

8. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I never had a problem with controls and I dont have one even now. However, the sound fx doesnt seem to work - only the music plays