Universal Bastion (by Supergiant Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Agas, Aug 29, 2012.

1. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Lol the poor guy who comes on here saying he's going to wait for a .99 sale is going to get crucified.

2. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Gonna play this soon today. Never saw it and just thought it was a krpg wannabe before reading this thread and other reviews, now I'm excited to be wrong!

3. Coburn

Coburn Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    MI, USA
    I can't get the iCloud sync to work, any help?

4. Dan4VT

Dan4VT New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Constant Crashing at Burstone Quarry...

Having a huge problem with the iPhone version constantly crashing at the end of Burstone Quarry. I will finish the level and then go back to the ravaged Bastion. I get about 2 Ura enemies into the level then the game crashes every time.

Because there is no save point there, I have to go back and do Burstone Quarry again. Ive done it about 8x now and crashes before next save point every time.

Ive tried backing up, deleting app, and reinstalling app...nothing works. Ideas?

5. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Hard to help you without knowing which iphone you're using.

6. noah21c

noah21c Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'm waiting for the .99 sale

7. MeanTuna

MeanTuna Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Writer
    Oh no he didnt!

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Gamecenter says that there are 21 achievements yet only 20 are listed. What is the secret achievement?

9. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    got it without reading that i NEED 5.1 -_-

im on 5.0.1 and not about to delete a 32gig ipad that only has 200 megs left so i can update the ipad play this game...

this sucks... i really wanted to play this...

10. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Updates don't require a device wipe.

11. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    how sure are you on this?

I've updated multiple times and ALWAYS had to wipe the device...

even at the apple store I was told that i had to completely wipe out the iPad... they also did that to my iPad when i was at 5.0 in order to update to 5.0.1...

12. EeeK

EeeK Active Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Update to support iPhone 4 please!

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Hmmm. I have no experience on this but my device was wiped when going from 4.2.1 to 5.1 a while back. HOWEVER, it backed up almost and recopied my music. The only thing I noticed missing for sure were the videos. The main issue was that it had music errors with some of the album photos disappearing (had to delete them and resync them).

However when you copy from one device to another using a backup, I know for a fact that it only saves certain data and not nearly as much as doing the update.

lol I won't argue with you. However some of the best games have never gone on sale that low. I know IB2 is an amazing game and it's on sale for $2.99 I believe. And I bought it!

14. Jake-gumbleton

Jake-gumbleton Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Freelance concept artist
    Uk
    I loved this game so much. Just incredible. Made me excited about games again. Go buy it!

15. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    This has never been the case. I've updated my two iPads numerous times without data loss.

16. Respox

Respox Active Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I hoping they take the same path that Battle Academy did and never put the game on sale. People like you don't deserve to play games like this.

17. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Dqfuq is the reason this game is not available in most regions around the world? I'm in S'pore waiting for a god-damned long time for the game. Actually, afaik, only game by Warner is not showing up for me...pretty much every other game is available in my region. What sorcery is this>?

18. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I'm from Singapore too. There are other games like Crazy Taxi also unavailable in our appstore. It's very disappointing because Bastion seems like one of the best iOS games.

19. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I'm not sure. Didn't really care about Crazy Taxi. But out of all the hundreds of games I have bothered to look up on my iPad, Bastion is the ONLY found that ain't available.

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Warner Bros. actually isn't on the majority of international App Stores. It's annoying as ****.