Baseball slugger- $0.99 "One day Sale!"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by appreview123, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sportsfan791

sportsfan791 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Didn't even think twice about purchasing this when i saw it was .99:) I was about to buy it for $2.99 but this made it real easy

2. swarmster

swarmster Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    I bought Baseball Slugger this morning after seeing the first page post. It really is great.

I just have one problem: I love the idea of customization and upgrades, but there needs to be a much wider array of clothing options that give you the highest stat upgrades. Otherwise everyone is playing to earn enough balls to...look exactly the same as everyone else. You can't really call it customization when you need to buy a specific shirt to compete on the level.

3. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    I concur , it should be similar to rockband customization ....

4. trevainsworth

trevainsworth Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Just want to give a big thanks to those that posted help for me earlier today, been having another go tonight and still struggling but thought i'd have a laugh and see if the matchup mode worked over Edge... It does... and it's soooo much fun! just been playing some american, lost 3/4 times, then WON!!!!! Ran away before I got challenged again. LOL!

5. DukeSucks

DukeSucks Active Member

Apr 9, 2009
    I usually get mad when I see an app I paid for go down in price, but not this time. I have easily gotten my $2.99 worth. EVERYONE should buy this for $.99

6. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I didn't notice anyone mention it but are you guys using your forum handle for this game? (Mines PowerSurge) It might be neat (and a way to complete the achievements) to add everyone here as a rival for online play :D

7. Lockdown.

Lockdown. Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Superb game

8. trevainsworth

trevainsworth Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    If you goto the "MMO Code and Add Me requests" sub forum there is a thread with a list of TA members handles for this game.

P.S. I'm Trevains (you can't use more than 10 characters so had to shorten my name)

Hope that helps