Baseball slugger- $0.99 "One day Sale!"

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by appreview123, Jul 15, 2009.

1. spawn12345

spawn12345 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    This game is great! I have been playing it the whole day at work (it was a slow day :p ) 8 hours just ran away :D
    And the match up is great, played with someone here at work and we were having a blast.
    I just hate that the company wlan blocked the connection to the server and we had to play through 3g :)

2. chrisrushing

chrisrushing Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Chattanooga, TN
    i know its 99c but i wish there was a free/lite version to try... i'm always skeptical.

3. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    I'm always skeptical about games, even if they're 0.99. Get this game though, there is nothing you should be skeptical about with this game. $2.99 was an absolute steal for this game, and $0.99 is absolutely out of your mind buy this right now type of thing. Trust me, if I could I would buy the game for you to show how awesome it is.

4. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    I really love how the most deserving game on the app store is getting all of it's deserved attention. App store customers are rightfully saying that this is the best iDevice game ever. Com2Us, you should be proud.

5. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    Dear Com2Us representative,

I really really need to speak with you. It is very urgent. It is not about any of ur games or how to improve them. Please check your wall and give me a call asap.

Thanks,

Tmac34

6. rhenzhen

rhenzhen Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2009
    NY, USA
    It's a no brainer not to get this game... a must have on iDevice...

7. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Dang, you guys convinced me. I'm off to slug some balls. :)

8. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    i think u added one too many negative words.....

9. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    It says I need to upgrade to 3.0...........

10. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    so do it...this game is worth anything extra that u have to do

11. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    that's weird that it would tell you that you have to upgrade, the itunes description says 3.0 is "recommended"

...well, just buy the game for 99 cents and if itunes won't let you play it now, just save it for when you upgrade to 3.0

12. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    i can't buy it right now because i'm at work and my itunes at home isn't hooked up to the internet. So I have to buy everything through my ipod and that means I can't upgrade to 3.0 either

13. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    argh, work, ruining stuff, the only suggestion I have then is to find a wireless hotspot after work...but I don't know if that will let you purchase it, if it keeps saying you need 3.0 first

14. coconutbowling

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I've come back from playing to say this game is amazing! I haven't even touched multiplayer yet, and I'm having a blast. There are so many achievements and unlockable that you could play 'til the end of time. I wish I bought this earlier.

15. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Glad to see so many people getting this game. With all the games we go through on a daily basis to discover things worth posting on the front page, I rarely revisit games after I've played them enough to write up a post (or for some games, a detailed review) but Baseball Slugger has consistently had me coming back for more.

Over 4th of July I went out to spend the holiday with my girlfriend's family. Her 7 year old nephew (who I mentioned on the front page) absolutely owns at this game. I had all these gold balls I had been saving up for weeks to buy some of the Knight gear.

I loaded the game up a few days ago after having a few really huge wins to see what my gold ball total was... ...Only to discover I now own almost every pair of sunglasses. :(

16. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS GAME NOW!!! its way worth more than 99c. get this now if you dont have it.

17. coconutbowling

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Question: what do the stats do, and how do they affect your player?

18. kapshin

kapshin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO
    Thanks, I got this first things this morning. It is a lot of fun, I was thinking about it at 2.99 the other day but kept changing my mind.

I suck at it though, my best is like 13 homeruns.

19. Hyprhypr

Hyprhypr Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    THIS GAME IS THE BOMB!! Very polished!

20. Awesome. Saw this in the morning, gabbed it immediately. GAve it a brief run and I like it so far, but I have to get my timing down before I can hope to get good at it. Still, really well done game.