Barnyard Bash, a match 3 puzzle, by Ingenious Creations

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mariusmiginis, Sep 28, 2017.

1. mariusmiginis

mariusmiginis New Member

Sep 28, 2017
    #1 mariusmiginis, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Hi!
    We are a mobile game studio Ingenious Creations. We want to get to know the opinion of toucharcade community about our game and the game concept.

As one of the employees put it- Barnyard Bash is Candy Crush mashed with Mortal Combat. Maybe from a quick glance, one could claim it, but when you play the game longer it starts having its own unique touch. Besides our heroes are super wacky :)

promotion512x512.jpg
    You can follow us on
    FB:https://www.facebook.com/BarnyardBashFanPage
    Insta:https://www.instagram.com/barnyard.bash/
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-VOhRJWtj9o9ssa2f8lqcw

Have a look at the game trailer

• As opposed to the majority of the puzzlers with a move count approach, Barnyard Bash has a time-based approach. The faster you match, the better chances you win.
    • There are two gameplay modes: story mode and arena (PvP) where you battle other players.
    • Each hero has a supermoves and in order to unleash it, you have to meet certain conditions (such as match 5 green gems).
    • The grid is constantly changing, especially when you add equipment to your gameplay.
    • In order to progress you have to collect stronger heroes. Arena has a monthly global leaderboard.

At the moment the game is being tested in Google Play store for testing purposes (ICON, Screenshot tests)

Let us know which ICON you think is better looking?
    1.png 512_14.png

The game should be launched on iTunes on 11 of November 2017.

I would like to ask your opinion about the concept. Do you prefer a puzzler to have a fast-paced approach or turn based?

[​IMG]

Also if you are interested in being first testers for iOS, please drop me an email to [email protected], I will send you invitations to test the game.

Thank you for reading!

2. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    My preferences are:

The second icon
    Turn-based
    Landscape (you didn't ask, but I had to say it)

3. Creativeowl

Creativeowl Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Go with the second icon, its more clean & simple.

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I prefer the second icon.
    Also, I would like to add my voice to the “landscape view” option.

5. mariusmiginis

mariusmiginis New Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Second icon and landscape view

Hi guys, thanks for you opinion. Second item is my favorite too, yet at the moment it does perform better during the AB test in google store.

In terms of landscape view, that's an I teresting suggestion. Gameplanners build the game following the puzzle n dragon model. The P&D designer claimed that horizontal alignment was meant for busy city people which have long commute in the metro. I.e. hold one hand on the rail and play the game with the other hand. Thanks for you advices