Universal Barcode Kingdom (by Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 23, 2014.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I keep getting confused which types of mages are which. They all just have different colors and hoods. Though I'd like the game more if sprites got randomized colors.

So far I haven't tried all unit types (I don't have any spearmen yet) but the best unit imo is the Gladiator. Without the Gladiator, I don't think I can beat any of the big missions. All the other units are pretty much damage sponges.

Also it's really nice to have a priest in your party at least for your stronger party so you can handle harder missions.

2. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #82 Echoen, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    Wanna try a pikeman R+? Use this code: 1898

I'm continuously updating my post on the first page with codes

3. lancecho

lancecho New Member

Mar 25, 2014
    #83 lancecho, Mar 26, 2014
    Farming gold / lvling tip

1.click on the birds
    -big brown one - AP 1~10
    -small black one - gold 100~1000

2. when there's enough AP
    -click on your castle
    -you can employee defensive characters
    -lvl them up till lv. 7. sell them
    -each lv.7 character you gain 17000gold (R+) 8500 (R) 3750 (N+) 1875(N) maybe 34000(S)

3. lvling quickly
    - colosseum when you have no ap
    - slime dungeon at average lvl of 10~15
    - skeleton dungeon at average lvl of 16~20
    - dragon dungeon at average lvl of 25+

P.S add me G.C : KR LanceCho got lvl 16+ R+ glad ~

4. PhoenixWing

PhoenixWing Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Add me too! [P]hoenixWing :D Thx!

5. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    You can do the dungeons earlier if you have a bunch of gladiators.

Still no warlock R+? Share your codes please for anything R+, even potions :)

6. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    So, I just started playing and lo and behold, there you are among my units. Pretty good fighter too :D I'm not exactly sure what all is going on yet as my youth was well before these scanner games came around but I'm trying to get the hang of it.

Richard

7. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Is anyone having trouble capturing units today? I've wasted 40 AP trying to scan. It'll scan the barcode but no units will appear.

8. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Welcome aboard. :D Just toss the number codes into a barcode generator on another device then scan it in-game. I've been spamming tons of barcodes in my spare time using 2 device and listing good ones in my first post on the thread.

You might have sold a unit while a quest was going on. That really messes things up. I believe the devs know that bug by now so hopefully we'll get a fix soon.

Please show me an R+ warlock! :|

9. notese

notese Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Anybody having trouble playing multiplayer? The game crashes on my iphone 5 whenever I "find a kingdom". Awesome game by the way.

10. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Multiplayer crashes most of the time for me too, whether I'm invading or defending. I might have won twice but I can't say for sure since I didn't see any battles happen, just a change in coins.

11. felixng2014

felixng2014 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2014
    #91 felixng2014, Mar 26, 2014
    I can't upgrade my weapons anymore. It happened after the game randomly decided to tell me to upgrade my weapons even though I already upgraded before. I forced closed the app since it asked me to upgrade my worst weapon(A normal one -.-). Bad idea. Now I can't upgrade anything even though I have 13 crystals.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? :(

12. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Just began playing a few minutes ago. This game reminds me a lot to Barcode Battler, but with sprites. It's quite nice, but I'm not sure about timers and how they affect overall gameplay. I'm enjoying the game atm. We'll see in the long term.

13. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Sell that worst weapon of yours? Scan another one? Magic Cube dev?

14. felixng2014

Mar 26, 2014
    Sold it and nothing happened. Where can I contact devs?

15. felixng2014

Mar 26, 2014
    Thanks. I pmed lucia. If I reinstall the game will my data be saved? I am going to see if that fixes things.

16. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I reinstalled it before and had to start over. No iCloud.

17. felixng2014

Mar 26, 2014
    I just checked and my game is saved on icloud. I will reinstall though I doubt it changes anything.

18. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Really enjoying this game! The IAP is not intrusive, and the timer isn't really a problem either. Still kinda buggy, but not crashy even on my old iPhone 4.

Friend me: name's Nycteris.

19. HoneyHamGrenade

Mar 26, 2014
    Downloaded on IOS for iPhone 5.

Game premise is amazing and the most redeeming feature. Mistranslations into English are fairly common-- with most obvious being the spelling of 'Achievements' in home screen (geez, I hope I spelled it right myself) but doesn't detract TOO much from awesome premise. As said before, game could use with stat explanation and perhaps a floating description over the icons. I'm not totally sure what the "flexed arm" does-- does it help attack, health or defense?-- any of the stats could be affected by it.

Anyway, this is my first post. I've gotten a ton of help from the users of this forum; and since multiplayer crashes every time I try it, no harm in returning the favor.

Attached is a 'R+' Warlock from Blu-Ray copy of True Grit (awesome movie); as well as an 'S' Pikeman; gotten great luck from the 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide in medicine cabinet, you might as well.

Attached Files: