Universal Barcode Kingdom (by Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Here's a barcode generator you can install from sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zint/

Of course, you can just use an online generator if you want. QR codes work too. If you find any codes that generate something really rare, share it here!

2. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Cheers for the advice about using all AP before finishing the tutorial - I bought five people and six weapons along with an item all essentially for free. Definitely recommend anyone starting out to do that too!

As for the rarity being affected by time in game, I'm pretty certain it's pure luck. I got an Elite hero, two rares, a normal+ and one normal. The weapons came up as one elite, 3 rares, one normal+ and a single normal.
    So I'd definitely say I was very lucky but also that your stage in the game is unaffected!

3. Bitgod

Bitgod Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Eh, I want to like the game more, because I love me some Monster Rancher, but I'm not into games that want to get money out of you constantly.

4. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I've been using a barcode generator and what you get most likely depends on the code you use.

Let's test it. Put this number (558669770123) in an online barcode generator, scan it as a weapon and you should get an R+ heavy armor.

5. Awesome concept

If anyone is wondering you can only use the barcodes you have one time. Just too cool!!

6. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Leaderboard, open Game Center and you'll see 3 boards.

Enter the number in a barcode generator like so (there are also free generators online) and then scan it in the game:
    [​IMG]

7. gonif

gonif Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Just discovered this. On the MAP screen, tap on the flying bird to get some extra gold (and possibly more, it happened too fast to read it all).

8. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Nice find! The faster birds give you AP instead

9. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Just bought this to support the devs. Seems legit!

Any advice on what's the best barcode generator? / trusted. They're a lot of shady programs online :p

Is anyone doing this legit? Or is it better to keep scanning random generated barcodes.

This reminds me of the tamagotchi days when I would go to the supermarket and scan soup cans / spaghetti O cans to get monsters. Haha

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #30 L.Lawliet, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    Thanks dude :) Great to hear.

Sounds like this game is pretty good. I actually like the idea of running around scanning barcodes better than Monster Rancher's "guess some good words". Barcodes seem cooler to me I guess..

11. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Pretty much the same results. Scanned the code on FFX/X-2 HD for Vita and I got an N+ sword. :/ Scanned cookies and I got Heavy Armor R.

Get the one from sourceforge or use http://online-barcode-generator.net/

12. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I'm seriously loving it! Add me I'm very active.
    Game Center friends help you, got myself a bunch of rares so far!

GC: Eilluzion

^ thanks for the site! You can't scan a barcode more than once but I just used my kitchen cabinet and got 50% rares and 50% Normals.

13. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    You can use the same code twice: once for units and once for weapons. List down codes for R+ and S you get! I'll update my first post in the thread whenever I have time.

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So if we share codes we can get the same "item" or "hero" in rarity? Or does each app have each type randomized?

I'd really like to test it if someone has the highest rarity hero barcode. That'd probably mean it definitely works.

15. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    #35 Zeillusion, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    Shoot! Wish I knew that. I have a few r+ units and weapons. No S though! Next time I get anything special I'll def link / send picture.

There's about 50 units. Although there's tons of stat combos. Some with better health, armor, speed ect. So it'll take awhile to get the perfect combo. Definitely looking forward to more content / units.

16. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Okay I'm not too sure anymore if people scanning the same box will get the same result. We'll find out soon enough. I just got my first S grade armor! I got it with this code:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell me if you get the same item!

17. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Well, it's official - the codes give each player the same items. I've got a rare+ armour and an S armour from the two codes on here. Very nice, cheers guys!

18. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Nice! Keep the codes coming!

BTW, that's the code from Sanuku's video. You can use the same code twice: once for a unit, once more for weapons. You'll get the Elite Magician R+ he got in the vid. :)

19. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    How do you level? I know you need your experience bar to max out but than will it show "level" up on your character screen? Next to the "sell" button? I was skipping the tutorial and now I'm trying to figure if out lol. I know there was a "level" up button where you paid gold to level.

Keep the codes coming btw!

20. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA

Yes, you first have to fill up a unit's exp bar before you can level it up. When it's full, you'll get a notification badge over the Units button. That unit should have the level up button to the left of Sell.

Guys, I renamed my character when I got her and she disappeared with my S armor. :|