Universal Banana Kong - (by FDG Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Got a new best score of 2203!! I beat EP! :D

2. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Do you find this hilarious :confused:
    Sheesh, kids these days....

Ontopic: got a new highscore: 3059 meters
    How the hell do people get scores of 6000 and more?

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Kids? lol

Alright, let's keep this thread on topic.

4. Ahh, forget the 50 mb limit, make the game awesome on ipad retinas at least after the initial sales run on a future update please. Also adding a little memory could help the game out in framerates during what I call the earthquake effects. If you have the time, take a look at the game in hdmi tv or airplay tv, and this earthquake effect kind of makes this game look blurry on tv.

Having a graphics boost to retina ipad and making some of the framerates smoother during the earthquake effects I think would help alot. Anyway, hope you can add it in and ignore the 50 mb limit, but if sales are good cause of more downloading via cellular, then more power to you.

5. I think having the left side tap to jump, and the right side split for top tap being dash and bottom tap for going down would be cool. Or having moveAble zones. That would be cool too.

6. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    The best thing is always to have numerous control options. Different strokes for different folks.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ahahaha... It's probably one of those games that i dont want to get too high on the boards so that people get to see my name when they pass my score. :D

Maybe later on I will play the game and try higher scores so i can see your names. :)

8. I know each of us stroke it differently. The more comfortable an experience the better.

9. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    3592m.. What a run :)

10. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Could I have your autograph?!?:)

11. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Sure haha :p

12. Me too, I wanna your autograph! I'm still getting between 50-100 coins a game, desparately trying to figure out a way to get more. But I will keep trying, this game does have a slight learning curve to it.

13. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    :) Congrats on 3592! Still learning this game...haha

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... 3592 is very impressive. :)

15. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Wow.... 3592 bananas? ._. All I've managed is like 450ish ._.

16. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Meters, not bananas :)

17. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #137 Delusionaltool, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    i cant stop playing this stupid game LOL its awesome....Ravensword 2 , and Bastion and Might And Magic are on hold at the moment.... hahahaha game rocks!

The devs need to add a banana doubler to buy for a buck , i can say once you get your rainbow banana up level you get a descent amount from that...and level up your magnet so it lasts longer!

I think the devs should also kinda be like Jetpack joyride with the missions when you complete a set amount you get 200, 400, 600 etc etc bananas for completing all the challenges for that level then they get harder per level...that way when you do the challenges for that level you get more bananas , i get the most coins in jetpack joyride by just doing the challenges and it doubles each time you level up for example like your on novice you get 3 challenges you get the 3 stars and you get 200 coins and you go the next level which is like scout or something and its 5 stars you beat all those you get 400 coins, ITS REALLY HARD TO EXPLAIN THIS FOR SOME REASON ROFL!

awesome game tho

18. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I agree it's so addicting I've been playing all day but can't seem to beat my score of 4016! Must keep trying!! I've been trying to do all the missions which there are a ton of!

19. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I just noticed that this game is on top of the paid iPad app charts and in the top ten for iPhone. It is great to see a deserving, quality game do well.

20. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    AH! xD

That's what happens when people don't read and just make assumptions... they end up like me =O saying stupid stuff xD