BAD GIRL 2: PROM NIGHT - A sequel to the SEXIEST romantic comedy on the App Store!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Radogol, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Radogol

Radogol Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    [​IMG]

Get ready for the sequel to one of the hottest games in the App Store! After meeting the perfect boy in DIRTY DANCE, Bad Girl returns with style in PROM NIGHT. Prepare for a new and exciting story told the language of your choice – ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH or RUSSIAN!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BAD GIRL: PROM NIGHT is an interactive comic about a teenage girl who knows what she wants. Are you brave enough to join her on numerous date with attractive boys...? Simple multiple-choice interface and intuitive arcade minigame make the game fun to play for even the most casual players. It is like reading a favorite romance novel or watching an episode of a TV show in which YOU are the hero!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Colorful graphics and fun arcade sequences guarantee an enjoyable experience, while the wacky adventures of the passionate Bad Girl thrill until the very last moment!

FEATURES:
    - Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics.
    - Dynamic soundtrack that adapts to the action.
    - Fully animated arcade sequences.
    - Facebook functionality.
    - Online leaderboards.
    - OpenFeint achievements.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And just to get your imagination going, here are the achievements:

Curious what BAD GIRL is all about? Then please try the original game, DIRTY DANCE!

[​IMG]

It costs only a buck, but if you're short on cash lately, here are four PROMO CODES just for you!

67Y9M64HKL64

3RFXFREAMWE9

YJNWA6KL3RFX

4WPW9E3KXHL6

Have fun and let me know what you think!

2. VinzClortho37

VinzClortho37 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    4WPW9E3KXHL6

Downloading now... thanks! I'll post impressions in a bit.

3. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Looks like Dirty Jack (java) but this game have girl :)

4. VinzClortho37

Dec 16, 2010
    I got to squeeze in a few minutes of playtime this afternoon, but I don't have the whole picture yet.

It seems like a "choose your own adventure" game with text choices for what to do next. A wrong decision sends you back to the title screen (i.e. making out with gym cashier brings wrath of girlfriend, etc.), which can be a little jarring. The artwork is generally good and the text choices are varied, even if they are a little slutty in nature.

From the screenshots, it looks like there is a dancing game in the vein of Guitar Hero or Dance Dance Revolution, where you must tap objects as they fall to the bottom of the screen. I haven't seen that yet, but I'll post more impressions later.

So far, I like the idea and I'm hoping the dancing is good. We will see.

5. VinzClortho37

Dec 16, 2010
    Also, in the screenshot, the guy is palming that girl's chest. Just wanted to point that out.

6. Radogol

Radogol Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Good catch, Andrey! Are you a fan of Dirty Jack on Facebook? Here's his page: http://www.facebook.com/DirtyJackTV

And while you're there, make sure to take a look at what else we are up to at this Facebook link. Perhaps you'll be surprised to see that there's more to Witchcraft Studios than just Dirty Jack and Bad Girl ;)

We're still trying to find the perfect formula. However, I can already say that even the "bad" endings are much more satisfying in Prom Night. Hopefully, you'll like it!

You are absolutely right - there is an arcade dancing sequence integrated into the plot. If you can't find the time to play the story mode in order to reach it, you can also go straight to the dance scene by choosing Arcade Mode in the menu. Have fun!

7. VinzClortho37

Dec 16, 2010
    Yeah, I didn't even think to test Arcade Mode when I started, but I'm glad I did after reading this.

Like I hypothesized, it is indeed played like Rock Band or Guitar Hero. Little feet move across the screen and you tap the icons when they overlap (wow... that isn't the most clear description, is it?). Anyway, it controls well and can be fun for a few minutes at a time.

8. Andrey1610

Andrey1610 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    I'm not a fan :D But i played in Dirty Jack on my nokia n95 8gb