Backing up iOS games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mzinn, Sep 24, 2017.

1. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    So now with iOS11 & iTunes update. How the heck can I download my purchases to my iMac?
    Also you don’t seem to be able to view your screens or pages on your iPad in iTunes. I used to like to rearrange my pages based on what I was playing. Now I can’t even do that. I’d sure like a way to download my purchases to my iMac & reorganize my iPad pages as I see fit. Oh & you can’t look at your purchases in mass in iTunes & add to iPad. I used to look at my downloads in iTunes & add to my iPad when I wanted. The only way to see your purchases is via App Store which would take me forever to find the games I want to put back on my iPad. I’m toying around wit ifunbox but don’t think it’s a complete fix. Any thoughts or help is appreciated.

2. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    #2 eugenemcardle, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Goback to an earlier version of iTunes or try iMazing. With iMazing you can't see the icons of the apps, just the names but it works fine.

I'm on windows but I assume you can install an older iTunes in iMac. You may need to uninstall iTunes then reinstall. Doesn't affect the apps stored on your computer.