iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. invenio

invenio New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Do you mean where I found the three palm leaves and the key?
    1) When you fall down the waterfall and land on the first little floating island. To the top left there is a path with vase.
    2) From that same path you can get to another path a little bit to the top right. That's where the key is for how to get to 4). You will first need to destroy the wall that covers it by falling down the waterfall, then tapping the 'fist' icon while still falling and being in front of that wall.
    3) If you flicked the switch on top of the map (next to the farmer(?)) you can go through a sliding door at the bottom right (at the very end of the waterfall). There's another vase.
    4) If you have the key you got in 2) go through the teleport gate, then walk and jump to the right, there is a guard that will only let you through if you have the key. Once in you will need to go to the top left to get the third palm leave.

For all you need both characters.

I just can't find the forth palm leave in "The Holy Gardens - The Water Source"...

2. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Thanks, good to hear such words and would love to see them on iTunes too.

To answer your question, yes, we are planning for updates, I have couple of levels in the pipeline, just trying to figure out the best way to publish them.

3. scarl

scarl New Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Is there anywhere a videowalkthrough to find. Some levels are very strong and it is hard to discribe the situation, because my english is very :rolleyes:

4. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I know for sure that there are no official videos (not to ruin the fun for many). There is a tutorial video on the game's website. You can find hints on this thread and on the Facebook page.

5. scarl

scarl New Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Thats clear that there is no official walkthrough-video, but there ist also not a user vieeowalkthrough aon youtube. Only for the amiga-version ist the the solution to find.

6. cyclon

cyclon New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    same with me I can't find the fourth palm
    If Any body find it could you tell us

7. addycatch

addycatch Member

Apr 21, 2010
    That's great to hear. Have posted my impressions on itunes. Very best wishes.

8. invenio

invenio New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Anyone??

Has anyone an idea where to find the fourth palm tree/leave in level "The Holy Gardens - The Water Source"? I feel like I've search ev'rywhere :confused::confused:

Maybe it's obvious, but where is it?

9. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    There a section on that on the game's Facebook page.

10. invenio

invenio New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Aaaah. The part I was missing was that in the very top left of the map the floor was "drillable".

11. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
  12. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    This weekend, Babylonian Twins HD is only $1.99

This weekend, Babylonian Twins HD for iPad is only $1.99 http://bit.ly/c1L8r3

13. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    .99 cents again

14. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Retina version is coming soon, and it looks awesome on the iPhone 4. We will follow that with some more challenging content. Stay tuned.

15. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Oh wow, didn't see that post when it first came! Just came to the thread looking to confirm that this was the game I remembered mikeg123 from - now it looks like we might end up helping each other again, with Beyond Ynth :D.

Definitely looking forward to Babylonian Retina Twins and more content! Just make sure the icon is retina as well :).

16. paradisepink

paradisepink New Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Flower Wall

I'm stuck on this level. I've found the 1st, 3rd, and 4th palm plus the key after the long fire that's used to get past the guard. I can't find the 2nd palm or the key needed to get into the room to the right of the guard. I see other places to go on the level and look, but don't know how to get there. Please help. Thanks!

17. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Babylonian Twins for iPhone is on sale

Babylonian Twins for iPhone is on sale through this weekend. Get it now and receive an unbelievable Retina update soon: http://ow.ly/2TT5w

18. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    There is a key across the fire down the map, you need to spin with Blasir to reach it.

19. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    #359 cosmos, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    In preparation for the next big Retina update, Babylonian Twins is on Sale till the end of this weekend, that's Oct 17th. http://bit.ly/c1L8r3

I am also giving away free promo codes.

WRKWANJXKL4R - iPhone
    LJ3JN7TNLLJJ - iPhone
    F6LJWXNLNKRP - iPhone
    RT9LHWW7T9FP - iPhone

Post the promo code you use in this forum to avoid confusion by others:

More will follow, stay tuned.

20. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA