iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Oh right. That's in a vase through the wall just to the right of the gate by where Blasir starts. You need to get Nasir over there (jump down, run left and jump the fires) and swap them, then dash that wall and swap them again.

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I've just got to say: yes I got BT for free, but it's the best platformer I've played in quite some time.

3. Kelly838

Kelly838 New Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Help!I'm stuck on the lions hunt when you have3 palm trees and need to run for the exit but I have been looking for that exit for 4 days now where is it?

4. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    The exit door is right to the right where Nasir starts the level. It has a sliding door.

5. Kelly838

Kelly838 New Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Which brings me to my next problem how to get in that room I've got 3 palm trees and I found the treasure but I've been stuck on those 2 things for days it's driving me mad ???

6. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    if you pass the guard on the lower right side of the map, then you use Nasir to open the sliding door there, then use Blasir to open the wall above the jumping device. Then use Blasir to open the wall to the right. Get both princes in that room. I assume you already did that since you have three palm trees. From that room, there is a switch that open the sliding door for the exit room. This is a timed switch that give you certain time before it closes down. You need to get Nasir to the Exit room as you will find another jar to break for the last golden palm trees.

7. Kelly838

Kelly838 New Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Wow thank u so much don't think I would have ever worked that out u no! I'm sure if it gets harder I will be back for help soon ur a diamond thx

8. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Invite your friends to try Babylonian Twins Lite for free

To our fans: Invite your friends to try Babylonian Twins Lite for free. http://bit.ly/c1L8r3

9. chelsie-oxo

chelsie-oxo New Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Helpppppp

I am on the Assyrian first level (cant remember what its called) but I need to collect the first palm tree. There is a door which is activated by a switch and the room has two jars so im guessing this is where the last tree is...but..when I use the one who jumps higher to press the switch the other one cant jump high enough onto the ledge to get into the area past the door...if I use the one who can jump onto the ledge to get in he cant use his sword to break the jars so what am I meant to do?? please help!!

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Is this game still free?

11. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Trying to recall this from the description. Can you stand the low jumper on top of the high jumper and put him on the ledge, and then go back and hit the switch with the high?

12. chelsie-oxo

chelsie-oxo New Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Omg yes! I cant believe how simple it was!! Thank you!

13. Machida

Machida Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Gaming
    Mars
    can anyone tell me how to beat the jungle level?

14. kdabareiner

kdabareiner Member

Jun 19, 2010
    Where did you find the key in the Water Source ?

Thanks

15. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    You you need to smash the wall to the right once you jump into the waterfall from the Farmer's platformer.

16. cyclon

cyclon New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    third palm tree didn't find

Where did you find the 3rd palm tree in the Water Source ?
    I found the 1st and 2nd and 4th but I can't find the 3rd ones
    please help

17. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    This game deserves more exposure than it's got. I hope the constant $0.99 sales doesn't mean sales are going bad for the devs :(

18. addycatch

addycatch Member

Apr 21, 2010
    New Levels

I really love the game. Felt very attached to it when I was working my way through - still the benchmark for any iphone game I have played, and I probably own about a hundred.

So...

Will there be new levels? What are future plans?

Truly hope to see more Babylonian Twins.

19. invenio

invenio New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Last item in "The Holy Gardens - The Water Source"

(page 29, if you're looking for the original text)

So where was the last item in "The Holy Gardens - The Water Source"? I couldn't find all but 3, which were the ones you found initially (middle of map: half-way next to waterfall, bottom right of map: next to teleport door, top right of map: beyond the point where you need to pass the guard).

20. cyclon

cyclon New Member

Jul 25, 2010

where I didn't find any thing could you picture it
    thanks