iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. DPRICE81

DPRICE81 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    im stuck on the second prison level.

2. DPRICE81

DPRICE81 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    NVM, I figured it out myself. Mommy wow, im a big ipod touch gamer now

3. mehulx2006

mehulx2006 New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    cant remember the name of the level

its the one before endless loop. i cant find the last tree. found 3 of them plus the treasure but no 4th tree grr!

4. Birdoc

Birdoc New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    completely stuck on world one level two...

5. realjaco

realjaco New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    #305 realjaco, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
    Hi there, got this about a week ago (just missed the FAAD promo, but what the hey). Love the game, and will add a great review in a few days.

If I can make a suggestion for an update in the future. Remember the settings when you quit and start. I usually play games without the music and would like the game to remember this, but wit BT I have to set this each time I start.

6. geauxvols

geauxvols New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Help with the Palm Tree Grove level

I've gone up and down this level, and I have gotten every coin in plain view along with 3 statues, and palms 1, 3, and 4. Does anyone know where the second palm is located?

7. timclark15

timclark15 Member

Mar 18, 2010
    USA
    any clues?

So I have completed the whole game (without much help, GO ME! :p) but I still need to find the Standard of Ur which I heard was on The Dragons level. I keep expecting some 'glitchy' like thing where you walk on the wall to get to it, but I have seriously looked everywhere! Maybe someone who knows could give me a clue? If possible, thanks a billion! :D

8. psyche

psyche New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Stuck on 1-2

I'm as stuck as a stuck thing on the second prison level - The Blazing Dungeon. It's driving me crazy. I just can't find the object that I need to get past the second guard. Any tips would be much appreciated.

9. TarynLaEstrella

TarynLaEstrella New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    West Palm Beach
    Babylon Towers Help

I need help with the Dragons level. Though I have all the palm trees and the two angel statues, I can't get Nasir to the final pot across from the rubies. I know where the door is but its starting to feel impossible to beat this stage:(

10. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Figured I'd start playing throgain and try to solve some of these issues. That object us in the bottom right area, you'll need to use the twins' combined heights to jump up there and then go crazy with the jumping things.

As for The Dragons, if I recall, you want to go through the left wall half way down the shaft left of the start.

For getting Nasir to the last pot, I can't remember well enough and this is an install without saved progress, maybe someone else can help there :).

11. geauxvols

geauxvols New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Finally found it in a most inconspicuous place (although I did not find any of the 8 artifacts here).

12. psyche

psyche New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Oh, you star, thank you! You've saved my sanity.

13. sktoney

sktoney New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    The Endless Loop

okay i have all of the statues and three of the palms... and i see the switch to open the door last door, but i can't get to it.. ive tried stacking the twins and everything... does anyone have advice on how to get the last palm? it is the first of the four in the display if that helps.

14. grosmac

grosmac New Member

Jul 16, 2010
    #314 grosmac, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
    Hello,
    Same thing than up there: I've been running around everywhere but I cannot find the exit (already been to the place where they give you 45s to go to door with 3 palm).
    Could you please help me and let me know where the exit door is ?

2 sliding doors I haven't been able to open:
    - the one close to the first dark exist (opened once you've got the golden tube). The sliding door is still closed even after getting to the 45s guy
    - the one on the bottom left (close to a belly botton gard and a spider) that has a stone switch on the other side of it. (see below)

I wish I could insert a picture but don't know how to do it because it's on my computer no http link

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP !!!!

15. Birdoc

Birdoc New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Blazing Dungeons, SO CONFUSED. I read a previous comment that said to use their combined height in the bottom right corner, but I can't get them both down there?

16. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    If you've found the statue thing to get past the guard to the left and drilled down, you can then join that area to the rest of the level by dashing in from the right hand side where the guard dog is, thus allowing you to get both twins over to the right.

17. MartiNZ

Mar 9, 2009
    Okay I'm going from memory as I'm not up to The Lion Hunt on current install ... but hopefully the directions are close enough :).

As far as I know you can only get to the exit with that 45 second thing. If I recall there's a vase in there so you need to switch to Nasir after hitting the switch with Blasir.

Then run to the right, spring up and climb back up to the top and head left - you're wanting to get right back to the start and through the first door I think. The 45 second thing keeps a sliding door open there that you will have seen before, and the exit is there - the timer thing says 'rush to the exit with only 3 palms' right? Any use? :)

18. TarynLaEstrella

TarynLaEstrella New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    West Palm Beach
    Nevermind

I figured out that last Babylon Towers board finally, now i just need the rest of the artifacts and head into Procession Street :cool: :eek:

19. PrincessOfPersia

PrincessOfPersia New Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Hi, I've just seen this Forum and hoped someone is able to help me but discribe that easy (my english is not that well ;))
    Sorry if that question was already asked before but I had no time to read through all the postings...:(

My problem: I'm stuck in the world "Assyrian Palace" the 2nd level "The Lion Hunt", right at the beginning. Can't do something with the twin that has the mace except for destroying a simple vase. All I've Found out with the other one is smashing the high located wall, then running to the left and jump on some place in the background that looks like, I don't know, kind of relief? There's an item (Looks like a sun) I cannot reach. At last, I arrived at a guard that wants me to have an item I obviously don't have! (Note: There is a black gate where the First twin is, but I need a special item for passing, too)
    How can I get one of the things or open the doors? What else can I do?

20. Birdoc

Birdoc New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    I haven't been able to find the object to get past him so I can drill down