iPad Babylonian Twins - The Quest for Peace in Ancient Iraq

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Touchgamer3g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. ekdikisis

ekdikisis Member

Apr 1, 2010
    hey, so i have a problem, i'm stuck at 'the flower wall' and i cant seem to be able to find the last palm fan. do you guys know where i can find it? plus i found a statue but it wasn't the same as the one the guard wanted and i cant get through. help!

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    I tried the lite yesterday, it's very good actually.

3. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Did you jump across the fire on the lower right side of the map ? use Blasir spin/dash to cross it. The statue is there.

4. ekdikisis

ekdikisis Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Oh yes! Thanks so much! Kept going round and round trying to find that damn statue. :D

5. bgribin

bgribin Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    I'm stuck on stage 2-2. Can't get both of the twins up to the top level. How do you open the top trapdoor?

Thanks!

6. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I assume you are referring to the Palm Tree grove level. If so, you don't need to get both the twins up (where Nasir starts the game), take them one at time. The sliding door open using the ground switch to the upper left of the large central waterfall. You can use the trampoline to reach there.

7. bgribin

Mar 7, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Hmm thanks. Where's that ground switch? :)

8. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Just behind the large statue above the large central waterfall, thats the first waterfall you encounter when move Blasir first thing in the level. The ground switch is circular in shape.

9. bgribin

Mar 7, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Wow - thanks so much! After two weeks! :)

10. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Celebrating international iPad App Store launch, Babylonian Twins HD is on 40% Sale.

Celebrating international iPad App Store launch today, Babylonian Twins HD is on 40% Sale.

11. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Version 1.1 is out:
    What's New
    - Save points in all levels
    - Enhanced controls
    - Updated tutorial level
    - Updated requirements to unlock bonus levels
    - Screen flip

12. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    COOL!! Thanks for all those very useful features. I've stopped playing it for a while since it was just impossible to play through the level except I turn my iPhone on Airplane mode, which I obviously don't wanna do except during midnight, but then I'm usually too tired to play a puzzle-ish game at midnight.

Screen flip is great too! Thanks :)

13. woogens

woogens New Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Lion Hunt

I've been stuck on the Lion Hunt for a week. I've found the treasure and 3 palms, but am stymied when told to run for the exit door. Where is the exit? And how do I get into the secret room I see in Nasir's starting place?

Help!

14. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but these save points aren't working for me. At least not in the way I'd expect them to. I play part of a level and I reach a save point. I tap it and I get the message that my game is saved. As a test, I now go back to the main menu, and tap on the level I was just playing. I would expect the level to load up from the point where I had just saved, but no, I am taken right back to the beginning of the level...

15. jack000

jack000 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2009
    #255 jack000, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
    thx so much for the update! i didn't play for a while because i couldn't unlock the striding lions. as i see, the achievement to unlock the levels was changed from "in under 10 minutes" to "with maximum points in the shortest possible time" (does that mean another time frame like maybe 15 minutes or is it 'open'?).

THANKS!:)

/edit: finished the ruined palace with max. points and striding lions is still locked??

16. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    You have now about 13 minutes and you need to collect over 5500 points.

17. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Don't miss the promo code contests we are running now for Babylonian Twins for iPhone and iPad, check it out at: http://bit.ly/bZlfOF

18. cosmos

cosmos Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    For our loyal users, I am going to randomly post promo codes here as part of the contest I mentioned above.

Here is an iPad promocode:NNRYWYFTYXAK

19. ataloss

ataloss Well-Known Member

20. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

lol :p
    i had the same bad luck this mornin'
    on that note, thanks muchly cosmos! review on itunes soon.