Universal B.I.T (by Kunpo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KeKhan, Apr 25, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    A new fix update has been uploaded. I am glad that developers are aware of the problem and are improving it. :)

2. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #42 houseofg, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
    I've still had network and login issues but at least I've broken through the gauntlet more often than not! Great game, so it's been worth the headaches. Made my first purchase to support.

3. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Some users still seem to have that problem. If you look at the developer's published development history, the developer is likely to continue to make improvements to the game. Personally, I wish this game to be a work beyond Soul Knight. :D

----------------
    "Bit Squad" Course

In November 2015, "Bite Squad" began its prototype design and produced the first Demo, establishing the core gameplay of the game Rougelike+TPS;

In February 2016, the "Bit Squad" macro design document, program architecture design was determined, and the game was designed using the world view of the parallel universe as a carrier;

In March 2016, the "Bit Squad" formally established the project and began research and development with the development criteria of "fun and playfulness";

In June 2016, the first player test version Alpha1 was completed and a small-scale core player test was conducted;

In July 2016, the art style was redesigned to remake the various scenes, organ barriers, monsters, etc.

In August 2016, the Alpha2 version was completed and the first million player testing was conducted;

In November 2016, the Alpha3 version was completed, including three themes: Quinya, Astor, and spacecraft;

In March 2017, the Alpha4 version began testing, adding dozens of new weapons, props, and new monsters;

In June 2017, the Alpha5 version began testing, and the 23-day test underwent emergency repairs and server maintenance, which was the longest player's internal test.

In November 2017, the Alpha6 version of the player test, has 140 + weapon props, 120 + achievements, 80 + monsters, 11 characters, the content is close to the first online version;

In January 2018, after various details were polished and content was optimized, the 7th player test was conducted and a lot of player feedback was received.

In February 2018, during the Spring Festival, the bit squad conducted the first elite player test and made a comprehensive optimization experience for the game.

In March 2018, the game added 16 weapons, 8 props, and 9 new achievements due to the fast consumption of elite game players.

On April 26, 2018, the "Bit Squad" iOS version was released globally.

4. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Aaaaaand network error again. Haven't been able to play today.

5. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    The game title is probably the least google-friendly name ive found. “B.i.t.” Gives ZERO results for this game, just 8-bit gfx listings.

I tried
    B.I.T
    “B.I.T”
    IOS “B.I.T”
    Iphone B.I.T
    IOS B.I.T game

Fun game. Needs offline and MFI thought

6. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Which IAP is best suited to playing this game now?

7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    The one that removes network errors.

sebgo likes this.
  8. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i purchased Einstein as his ability -matrix time- seemed the most useful to me.
    Kitty was second best as her claw punches were super powerful and bullet deflecting, but its not as good at getting you out of oh $&@! situations.
    Blue flame has auto res once per game with a loss of one heart.
    Ironhide destroys the weapons for a random buff/heal. It would have been top but the randomness makes it useless - ie. at 1 hp when i need a heal, it gives me max bulets up etc.

9. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Thanks for your thoughts on these characters. Will be good to know...when I can actually log in and play!

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    ...no, just no. It reset my progress again , even after connecting to fb and purchasing a character. I’m done, sticking with SoulKnight.
    Those of you who couldnt play because of network errors, consider yourselves lucky, you saved some time of your lives.

11. AndRec

AndRec Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Loving the game as loved soul knight ( just wish offline was available) ...
    anyway one thing is bugging me, I can’t understand what the progression is, ok I have to start from the beginning every time, I guess until I defeat the first big boss, but every time you start over everything start over, character can’t be upgraded, and weapon can’t be keeped so can someone explain to me what is the progression element in this rogue like? Cause I really don’t see it...

12. Reaganomics

Reaganomics Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    I deleted it too. I went back to my "continued" game, but the only option it gave me was a new game. I'm sticking with Soul Knight.

13. The Epic Ninjay

The Epic Ninjay New Member

May 13, 2018
    Secret areas help

I need some help with the map, I know how to access the spaceship-X, but how do I access Quenya-H, Mutant Cave, and Esther-O, I need to complete the Find Me achievements.

14. Legion180

Legion180 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2015
    Please pm me how to get to spaceship-x.
    I can say that I found the entrance to the mutant cave randomly in level 2-1. The portal disappears quite fast.

15. LightEmitter

LightEmitter New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Male
    Has anyone found how to get to Quenya-H, Mutant Cave, Spaceship-X, and Esther-O. Please pm me

16. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Unable to find this in the US store, where is it located?

17. teamben

teamben Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Hopefully coming to Australian App Store sometime soon?

18. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I just read all previous posts and my conclusion is you should just stick to Soul Knight or check it in case you haven't tried it yet. B.I.T seems to have been removed from the store, I searched the developer's apps and only found Loner.

I'm guessing the game's removal is somehow linked to some players' progress being lost.

Stephan0711 likes this.
  19. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Bought IAP awhile ago, now game tries to do an update that sends me to appstore and tells me its not available in US and wants me to change to china store.

Also, game doesnt show up under search anymore.

Its a shame that this ended up being a cash grab.