Azure Flight (Lucky Melon Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lucky Melon Games LLC, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucky Melon Games LLC

Dec 3, 2015
    Hey everyone!

I have been coming to this web site for years now and engaging in conversation about iOS games under my personal account. My brother and I both have other full time jobs, but we have recently created a mobile game company called Lucky Melon Games. We are focusing on developing games that are fun and entertaining mobile games. We have been playing video games our entire life and have been playing iOS games since 2008. We decided to make a mobile game company to make games that we as gamers want to play.

Our first game "Azure Flight" will be releasing soon on the app store. As we progress with our company we are hoping to be able to program better and better quality games with increased levels of depth. As an active member of this community I am hoping that everyone takes a look at our very first game, and provides feed back to us! We would like to work along side everyone here in the Touch Arcade community to produce fun and quality games for everyone to play, including us :p.

Azure Flight is a basic avoid the object, and increase your score type of game. This being our first game we wanted to make an easy to pick up and play game that will also allow the player to end their current game if something comes up, since this is a mobile game. Hope everyone enjoys our first game once it is released soon!

lm-onbg.png

azure0-480px.png

azure1-480px.png

2. Lucky Melon Games LLC

Dec 3, 2015
  3. Lucky Melon Games LLC

Dec 3, 2015
    Azure Flight has been sent to apple for the approval process! Should be very close to our first game being released! Please be sure to follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/luckymelongames

And also follow on Instagram LuckyMelonGames.

4. Lucky Melon Games LLC

Dec 3, 2015
    Hope everyone is having a great week! Only 1 more week till I am off for 2 weeks from my regular job! During the 2 weeks that I am off my brother and I will be hard at work on our next game. Please keep your eyes out for our first game Azure Flight that is in the approval process with Apple. We are extremely excited for its release! Remember to visit and follow our facebook www.facebook.com/luckymelongames for updates and features on our next game.

Attached Files: