Universal Aya (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    #21 Andre, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    Hi friend, in dream 3, if you see the ghosts (the screen will be blur...), please come back and continue going to other road. You will pass this dream, dude. :)

P/s: when a ghost scares your character, remember run quickly or you will die. :)

2. jaysming

jaysming New Member

May 30, 2013
    i'm both on iPhone and iPad.just several mins ago I clamed down and tried again,when I got the key from one of the room and the ghost was just right there at the door,wht should I do?:mad::mad:It was not the first time that I experienced this.It's too tough and made me(maybe not only just myself)feel frustrated.【could you plz leave your email?and I wanna get more details about your game】

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Sure mate, Andre will on it with you shortly.

Bests!

4. jaysming

jaysming New Member

May 30, 2013
    i mean private chatting,let me know your email,OK

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Please read the private message I sent to you, dude. :)

6. cds72

cds72 Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I don't know people can't just enjoy a game. Who cares if it has gamecenter/achievements?? Isn't playing and finishing a good game achievement enough, does everything have to be posted...seriously?

7. gquiller

gquiller Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I don't think I have ever thought about Game Center or cared for that matter. But then again, I'm antisocial...

8. windyboy1704

windyboy1704 New Member

Oct 15, 2015
    This game is not recommended for Halloween, as it is not scary.

I think this game is not recommended for Halloween, because it's not as scary as LIMBO and Year Walk. Why? Just look at the app age's ratings, this game is only 9+ while LIMBO and Year Walk are 12+ (LIMBO was originally rated 18 by PEGI). It's not listed as "Best new app" on App Store. The graphic is not so well designed either. LIMBO is only black-and-white but it's much more scarier and more disturbing than Aya. Year Walk's artwork is very well-designed, but there will be some frightening moments that will make you shock. Therefore I would rather play Year Walk and LIMBO than buy Aya, unless Aya's artwork is improved.

9. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Just pass Dream 3.

Actually the gameplay is hardcore.

Aya has no weapon and just has one full charge of light.

So, the player should focus enough to find the gate of light.

The game is not for causal player.

10. shodanng

shodanng Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Actually, the ghost spawn in specific locations, you should die a few times to avoid them.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Congratulations, shodanng. Hope that you enjoy the game. If you have question, don't wory to post here. I'll try to answer them ASAP. :)

12. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
  13. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Awesome, thanks for the thread bump. I didn't see this game and I'm definitely pumped to check it out. Shame I had to find out about it when it went on sale, though...devs for horror games don't typically make a lot of app store revenue unless they're five nights at freddy's

14. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Under what's new it says "remove ads" does this mean it's now permanatley free with an Iap, or did the game have ads when it was paid? Bought through iTunes on PC little while ago but not played as I hadn't upgraded to ios 8 and then forgot about it.