Award-winning Composer & Sound Designer looking for iOS game developers!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ZacJamesCreative, Oct 30, 2014.

1. ZacJamesCreative

ZacJamesCreative New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Composer / Sound Designer
    Granville, OH
    Hey there!

My name is Zac James, and I'm an award-winning composer and sound designer for apps, video games, films, trailers and other media.

This past weekend, I won "Best Sound Design" at the Ohio Game Developer Expo Audio Replacement Competition for replacing music & sound FX in an intro cinematic for the upcoming game "Hatch-It!" by Multivarious Games.

I'm fast, flexible and professional, and interested in building long-term working relationships with iOS developers based on mutual trust and reliability. You can take a listen to my music & demo reels on my Soundcloud here: soundcloud.com/zacjamescreative

My background is in classical piano, orchestral composition, professional rock/jazz musician and electronic music, so I can create music for virtually any style of game. My full prices & services list is laid out in my Soundcloud profile description, but I always try to work with indie developers to find a solution that fits their budget.

If you're interested in talking further about a project, or know someone who would be interested, my email is [email protected].

Thanks for your time!

- Zac James
    CEO & Lead Composer

Zac James Creative LLC
    ZacJamesCreative.com