Universal AVP: Evolution - (by Fox Digital Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Maybe predators will get an update too?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Reinstalling this. I really forgot to reinstall this because of the MFi support. At this point i dont care what they did having the IAPs. I just want more MFi titles for my collection and enjoyment.

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yes,unfortunatel.,they even add a New IAP "PredAlien Bundle" 1,99€,not Sure For what it's Used,from The name of IAP it seems that You Need to pay if You want play Both as Alien,and Predator? Weird,i don't know.

4. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    ***Spoiler if you didn't beat it yet stop reading***

The predalien referred to in the iap is just an alien (an equip able head body and tail) created when the super predator is defeated and gets impregnated with a chest burster at the end of the game I think. I kinda forget the story, it's been a while.

But for all intents and purposes you just get a new alien to play around with. Nothing real special there, the alien is stronger than the berserker with no new special abilities. Not worth the $2 alone, but I'm gonna check out the new game mode, or whatever it is.

5. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    I think it is an amazing shot at a licensed game.

I posted a picture on my Twitter account earlier today (Leemobilegame) to show a bit of the new effects like shadows, flames etc. I personally think it makes a huge difference.

But if you didn't like the game before, I don't see this changing your mind. I really liked the game when it came out and this update makes me even happier that I still have kept this game on my iPad. :)

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks,Basically they not Happy with The "Side Mission IAP" introduced time ago also For Users Like me that pay The Game at Launch at Full Price,and now they want also Sell a Costume"with some abiliity"? At this Point it's better if they put The Game free.has been a bad Move The side Mission already unlocked that i was Find locked after Update time ago,at last put this option For Users that has download The Game When was free,but not on Early Costumers.

7. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I love hearing the little screeches they make. :D

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    If only... Damn that game was great for some mindless fun. That's a simple game that just works.

9. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    Too bad they broke the sound again. I know in space no one can hear you scream, but in games, silence is boring.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Ah Ah,yep,but you're on iOS 8.4? The Update has been submitted Before iOS 8,.4 came out,and has Broken The sound in lot of Unreal Engine 3 Games.

11. TheNoobOfTheCentury

TheNoobOfTheCentury Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Hey can anyone tell me if there is some sort of arena/endless fight mode at the end of the game? It would seem pretty dumb once you max everything out and just be done with the game. And 20 levels doesn't seem like a whole lot.

12. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Haven't played this in a long time. And I've gotten a new phone since. So, I just installed the game on my new phone, not knowing what to expect. But thank goodness, all of my progress was there! I just had to restore purchases, and equip my desired armor/weapons, and I'm right back where I was over a year ago. Amazing when things work out. It makes me glad I purchased this one, especially since Alien is one of my favorite franchises. Now, I just wish we had something more Alien survivor/horror in first-person on iOS like the game Alien Isolation. I had emulated Alien Resurrection on my old iPhone, and it was awesome to play that again and in my pocket! I just hope we can get something similar to that on iOS eventually. This franchise deserves it.