Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by xbtran, Jun 13, 2013.
Looking for allies, add me via GC: Dotaru
looking for allies to add too, my GC / play id is pokeflute
It looks like you can avoid the "Invite Per Day" limitation by going through Game Center - if both you and a Game Center friend are playing the game it looks like it automatically adds the other person. (Which might be common knowledge.)
My Game Center name is the same as my in-game name, Peridot Weapon. So if you're looking for another friend and have run out of 'friend sends' for the day, you can add me that way.
(There's a limit to the number of gifts you can accept each day, though, meaning I won't always be able to 'return send' gifts to everyone. I've already got a backlog of a couple dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. point gifts I can't claim or reciprocate! I can still send out NORMAL Gifts, though.)
Looking for a couple of solid allies to constantly gift each other shields. I plan to be very active. Also GC or in-game I'm RuchRuzz
Going by your forum name, I assume you meant to write "RichRuzz"?
Defone is my username. I give out energy mostly, as it is what i'd prefer to receive. Used my invites for today but i'll happily add anyone.
Im not playing this anymore hence not searching for new friends
Add me! Id: Vigo81
In game marcthomas
Add me. Daily gifter
Both usernames are Eidaven.
Something I discovered, I think I technically have more than enough allies in the game since you are limited to receive 50 gifts/day. This limit is reset every 24hrs from the time of receiving. I don't mind sending more gifts though.
Sadly, this is a game where it doesn't help to have thousands of friends playing together.
True, but you want as many friends as possible for the daily rewards which can net you as much as 5 cp.
Feel free to add me, daily gifter and super active
Very active right now, enjoying playing this game
Gc ID: Brain041
Play ID: Brain04
Yes, although you're limited to 50 Gifts you can pick each day:
(1) The more friends you have, the more likely you'll get some "active players" in the mix. Many of them may stop playing after a week or so, so you'll want to make sure you have enough to get at least 50 gifts every day.
(2) You can STORE more than that - so having more friends means that you can "delete" the gifts you don't want and be more likely to have a full set of 50 S.H.I.E.L.D. Points or 50 +2 Energy, depending on which you prefer.
(3) You can collect a random reward from each friend each day. While sometimes just Silver, you can get as much as +10 Energy or +5 S.H.I.E.L.D. points from it. The more friends you have, the more relevant rewards you'll get each day (and the friend limit can go above 100!).
(4) More friends = more "Emergency Calls." You'll probably only want to get those from high level characters eventually, but the more friends you have, the more higher level friends you're bound to accumulate!
(5) More friends = easier to upgrade your ships, especially when they get to higher levels!
So there's plenty of reason to go nuts with Game Center friend requests. (And remember, once someone's joined through Game Center you can "delete" them from Game Center and they'll stay in this game.)
Just getting going with this, PlayID is JayTay
My PlayID is Silvestris.
Looking for allies, please add me.
Add me. I play/gift daily.
Add me please. ID: Egokiller
Game Center ID is TJS44
PlayID is tjs44