Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. deadpizza

deadpizza Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Whoa did not know of the secret bosses! How many are there and where can they be found?

2. DustCloud13

DustCloud13 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2013
    USA
    Quick question: Today for the 2nd time I landed on the red energy symbol for the daily spin and it said "5 free battles" or something similar. But as far as I can tell, I didn't get anything. Does anyone know what is supposed to happen?

3. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    That's for when they turn on the PVP system.

4. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Which hopefully are being "stored" somewhere for future use! Unlike "normal" energy, I don't see them anywhere in the Agent's supplies menu. Given how frequently I land on that, it'd be a little disappointing if all those points are going into the 'great beyond.'

When PvP starts, I'm wondering if using at least one Scrapper is the way to go. It's a safe play when battling anyone who is just using the starting three characters, as it's 'super effective' against Black Widow and neutral against the other two. And unless I level too far beyond the curve, there's going to be a lot of "Starter Deck" teams out there ...

By the same logic, Bruisers aren't very effective because they're vulnerable to Iron Man and have no advantage against any of the starters.

5. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    My only options on Tapjoy are credit cards or calling to switch my insurance. The rest all require my credit card to sign up for random accounts. Wish I could just download apps. But for me, Tapjoy is worthless.

6. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Did you sign up to the web site? They install a profile to your phone/pad/pod. There you will get one and 2 gold for installing free games. Tapjoy.com

I sign in will my gaming Facebook account. But have it for my emails also.

7. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Have you confirmed these are in the iOS version? I don't want to waste CP on Black Cat if not...

8. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    For the people who are still thinking of getting She-Hulk, be aware that her second skill burst of speed does nothing at the moment. At least the team up version in 2.1, all it does is gives her another turn which has a net effect of just wasting stamina. What should happen is that she gains 2 extra turns after using the skill, but all that is happening is that she gets one extra turn after using the skill which is the same as not having used the skill.

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    That doesn't happens to my she hulk. I get two turns right after using it. I find her useful

10. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Fought Elektra 4 times so far, so I assume they are all in...

11. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Does the boss still drop CP based upon crits?

12. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Not that I've seen. But I recieved 5 and 10 from the roulette after the fight.

13. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

Does anyone think the mobile version will be doing the limited events like Avengers Vs X-Men (with the Phoenix Five costumes) or the limited characters like Magneto and Juggernaut?

14. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    In addition, if you have a "profile" on the website, you can typically click on the Earn Free Gold option in-game and one of them will be "Return to Tapjoy" for 1 Gold. All that does is open your profile through the website and you get an automatic gold for it.

As long as you exercise some common sense and avoid anything that requires either money or giving out an e-mail address which they can spam, you can use it to supplement your resources with at least a few extra gold every day.

... although you may get sick of playing variations of Poker or Slot Machines very quickly. :)

15. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Fake email account works great. :)

16. Eiko

Eiko Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Germany
    I got Iron Man's Uni-Pulse from the Chapter 2 Premium Mission today for the second playthrough and it rocks!
    Single target, 125 Stamina to fire, 92 - 166 DMG and it gets stronger if you use it every turn.
    I expect my agent to carry that as his single target weapon for quite some time.

Also, Dr. Strange is a real gem for just 23 CP. Good Blaster-attacks and free grouphealing is a fine combination. If you look for an addition to your team, choose him.

17. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Quick question, is the punisher in this?
    Barracuda?
    I know they are kinda MAX charecters so I needa ask.

18. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Dumb question but I never played the fb game. What is the warehouse key drops used for?

19. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    #119 Laire, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    Only the characters that were initially available in the March 2012 build of the game can be used at present.
    (They were missing Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch at first, but they were added in a couple days ago. And actually, Nightcrawler is still among the missing - he may have also been a "launch character" on Facebook.)

So your roster includes:

Black Cat
    Black Widow
    Captain America
    Colossus
    Cyclops
    Daredevil
    Dr. Strange
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Iron Fist
    Iron Man
    Kitty Pryde
    Luke Cage
    Mr. Fantastic
    Ms. Marvel
    Phoenix
    She-Hulk
    Sif
    Spider-Man
    Spider-Woman
    Storm
    Thing
    Thor
    War Machine
    Wolverine

----------

Many missions have "secondary objectives" that must be met before you'll unlock the following mission. One of those objectives that shows up occasionally is to collect X number of 'drops' from enemies.

The Warehouse Key is one of those. I think you need to find at least three of them or you'll have to replay the mission and look for more before you can advance. (It's probably very difficult NOT to find that many in a single play of the mission.)

20. Machiknight

Machiknight Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Ugh...I just want to play....

I really really want to like this game. A LOT. The whole S.H.I.E.L.D. coins thing though is bugging the CRAP out of me. I dont care that you have to grind for CP so you can get more characters but limiting my ability to level them up BLOWS!