Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Don't forget you can "Farm" Viper for Command Points as well if your Tapjoy options run dry or you don't feel like leaving a trail of random apps in your download history. :)

Only takes 30 Energy to complete her chapter, and it seems to like to land on 5 Command Points more often than not.

Not as fast as using Gold, but you might want to save that gold for a rainy day - or an exclusive limited edition special item some day ...

2. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Tapjoy is a must on any Free game. Never have to pay for games like Battle Nations, blitz Brigrade, RESPAWNABLES, etc.

Set up an account and make it a home screen. You will use it in the future. If you run out of options wait till Thursday Friday for more. Or you can buy things. I got Netflix through it for allot of gold/points. I was going to do it anyways.

3. ml411

ml411 Active Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Add me for Shield Points!

ml411

4. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Cap and Thor are at about lvl 5, I've been saving my shield points to level them further and got 200ish but I'm getting crushed in missions now. :/ I guess I gotta start leveling other heroes? Or anyone know a better combo?

5. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Try wolverine. Like the other guy said bleeding plus healing factor.

6. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Played this a ton on Facebook and it is a GREAT rpg. Very reminiscent of classic Final Fantasy or Pokemon games.

If the abilities and stats haven't changed, Captain America, Hulk or Spidey are the best 90 point heroes. By level 10 wolverine (who was my first) starting being terrible, and Cap was the best by far.

This really is freemium done right, once you learn some strategies.

7. RichRuzz

Aug 19, 2012
    Any suggestions being a FB player? I got Cap and Thor, Cap is meh so far I need a better damage dealer though.

8. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    From what I gather from playing and leveling my characters, it feels like if you're getting crushed, it's more an issue of your heroes' level themselves. You may also want to look into socketting ISO-8s the numbers on them are small, but if you look at their overall stats it's a good percentage. This means you should see a noticeable increase. The other thing is you may want to look into is replaying some of the missions to earn additional star ratings on them. This will level up the missions.

There may also be an issue with strategy if you're getting stuck in some stages. For instance the ice giants in 1.5? (loki stage) you should be using ranged attacks as much as possible to avoid the cold debuff they give to melee attackers.

Don't forget about your agent also, you can buy various weapons and armor for your agent as well as socketing ISO-8s onto the agent's armor.

I've talked with a friend about the character choices and he mentioned that wolverine wasn't that great in the earlier versions of the game and needed to be boosted later on in order to be competative with other 90 CP heroes. Of course there's no guarantee that the iOS port follows the same format

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    There is only one thing I do not like about this game. I do understand why they did it but I still do not like it. The fact you can only accept certain about a presents a day. Kinda makes it pointless to have allot of friends other then to need them for the flight deck.

Other then that love this addicting game.

10. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    You can ignore the gifts you don't want and it won't count against your daily 50.

11. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I do... I want more then 50 :)

12. Eidaven

Eidaven Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    I picked up Wolverine and Dr Strange. So far they have been pretty good. Dr. Strange suprisibgly does a lot of damage and crits more often then not it seems. Plus he's got a healing ability. Wolverine has a pretty high chance of crit too. So far he's been pretty good. I hope I don't waste my time on him...

I'm thinking about picking up Spidey next... Not sure though...

13. Witlogic

Witlogic Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Dr. Strange and Spider-Man make a great pair.
    Nothing can touch Spidey, and he often gets an extra move when attacked.

14. deadpizza

deadpizza Member

Mar 11, 2012
    #74 deadpizza, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
    in-game names funkytowel I am in the need for helpful allies.
    For anyone kind enough to send shield points and help with my ships i would do the same for you

15. Feyman

Feyman New Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Just started and addicted by the game. In game name is RichFeynman, I will happily send shield points and help with the ships to anyone who will do the same for me.

16. RichRuzz

Aug 19, 2012
    I feel guilty only training my Cap and Thor :D

Should I get a Blaster for Thor or Bruiser costume for Cap?

17. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    Seeing as how Thor is ALREADY a Bruiser by default, making Captain America the same class seems kinda redundant.

Not sure how the Avengers Assemble special skill works (if it's working at all, I've heard many of the costume effects aren't active yet), and if BOTH Thor and Cap would need to wear Avengers outfits to get the Cooperative Defense perk.

And if you go non-Avenger, Thor's Modern Armor ability (letting you "stack" the Might of Mjolnir twice) doesn't sound as useful as the Shield Guard from Cap's WWII Outfit.

Myself, I still haven't figured out who I might want as my main heavy-hitters, so I'm running the full spread of 15 Command Point "weenies" and all sorts of 20-minute Aircraft missions to pass the time. Not a particularly original approach, but it should help with Silver costs at higher levels of training ...

18. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

Ok, I created an account and linked my facebook account. I later deleted the game and reinstalled it. Now when I try linking my facebook account again, it says I have another game linked to this login; is there any way I can link my facebook account to my current game, instead of replacing it with the older version?

19. ferns22

ferns22 Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Add me in game ID: ferns22

20. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Did you take it out of your Facebook account?