Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Injust need one more cover.

2. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I don't think I'll be able to finish this spec ops this time.

3. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Eh i deleted the game I wasn't getting any gifts, the pvp is broken, and still having same issues as before they never fixed.

I hated to do it but seems it wasn't going to get any better. Such A shame.

4. SurfnSun

SurfnSun Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Yeah I lost interest too. Pretty much quit playing after I finished spec ops. Moved on to contest of champions....its a bit of wash, rinse, repeat but it's keeping me entertained for now.

5. evelynshirley

evelynshirley New Member

May 24, 2015
    This game is great
    [​IMG]

6. CMCI

CMCI New Member

May 26, 2015
    Did any of you guys play on Facebook? I played it on FB and playdom.com when it was in a browser...just wondering if it's worth it. My fav char was Magik lol

7. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Don't bother with this iPhone version. Just run away from it. Please take my word. Don't. Bother. It is hot garbage.

8. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I played it when it was on playdom's site. I had gotten close to being in the top bracket the season before they shut it down.

The ios version is just a skinned down money sucking version.

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I am only playing the Facebook version at this point. Doing the pvp now. Level 300. SEASON FRICKING 2!

This game was flaw at the beginning but we all had faith they would fix things... It progressively got worse. It is hard to support a game and give money to it when nothing makes the game better. It is crazy that some others on a different forum said they paid $20 a month... A MONTH!

I left the game and i had all but 3 heros. The game is broken.

10. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    So iS there anything going on with this game?

11. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Not a thing.... I log in about once every 5 days to check. The only way it could be more dead would be to pull the plug on the server

12. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Well there is a new pvp active! However the game is more broken than ever...the matches take so long to load they count as losses before you even fight. Even after a win you are credited a loss.

13. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    That is crazy... However you got me playing again... For a little bit. I got Fandral since he is available. He is a bit broken also.

14. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    I had actually deleted the game and was just googling to see if the server had been shut down yet. If they don't fix the pvp, I'll just delete it again lol

15. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Yeah i will delete it till i get bored again. It has been months since we last played so i am refreshed. Seeing they did a pvp i wonder if there will be a spec ops right after.

Thing that sucks the most (other than allot) is the items you cant sell in your inventory. So i do not have much for coins right now.

16. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Just delete this game, people. Seriously. Burn your profile to the ground and just stop. They're beta-testing the sequel which will be IOS only. They learned their lesson that the IOS audience is loyal (and gullible) and that the Facebook crowd is dying down, and they're fixing their mistake with a brand new game that will work right this time. Just let this dumb beast die and wait for the new one.

17. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Really there is a new one coming out?

18. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    If they can make a new one that would be great. I am just putzing around with this one just for fun not for serious gaming. Not going to spend any money for this. The pvp is soooooo broken.

There is allot of new stuff in Facebook. Heros, weapons, pvp, specops, ... Etc. i still play that one daily.

Also i got a free flash browser Puffin that works better than Photon to olay the Facebook one on my phone.

19. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Well i hope they learn what not to donfrom this game if they are making a new one.

To bad Marvel Tatics plug was pulled so quickly. That was a pretty fun game other than the attacking home base aspect.

20. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    My hope is that building it from the ground up instead of using an unskilled team with no support to port a Facebook game into the modern gaming world, combined with the heavy emphasis Marvel/Disney has had on making quality free-to-play game lately will make this game what it should've been all along. We'll see this fall (according to the rumor sites).