Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. SurfnSun

SurfnSun Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Finally landed Sandman tonight.

2. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Massive glitches in the game today. I had one round where Groot became indestructible for about 4 rounds and couldn't die. But then I had another round where all of my opponents went invisible and nothing I did get hit any of them. Yet another match all of my opponents randomly buffed and had Shields applied and healing despite me having taken their agent now it's a one-shot on the first move. Juggernaut would slam the ground and heal himself. very weird.

3. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012

Maybe they were using special iso's. They give special stuff.

Anywaysi am not caring about the pvp anymore i just want a new spec ops because i am getting bored playing the same ones over and over again.

4. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    I just looked thru all the empowered iso's but couldn't find any that matched glitches, Did see the bleeding one and morale boost used a bunch.

5. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Yeah the game is just sub par. Facebook is way better. Problem there is that you need 3 heros to as an task in the new spec ops. I only have half and i dont want to wast getting those heros.

Pvp for mobile is just a pain in the arse. Its only won by people that spend money, glitch for money, or glitch the game.

I would be willing to spend some money if they ever decide to fix the heros they have. Wrong powers, recharging in. Pvp, using only one power in pvp, etc.

I do not waste my money on a broken game. To bad tapjoy went away.

6. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    I spent a little bit of money so that I could compete in PVP, mostly just trying to Vib level. Once my bonus becomes irrelevant, I don't see me spending anymore.

7. Phanatik

Phanatik Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    #7387 Phanatik, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    This game is drying up fast. I wonder who will be left by the time they ever get around to updating and fixing the laundry list of items? The PVP/Spec-Ops band-aids have stretched this game pretty thin. Still holding hope for some meat to get added to the game but it just doesn't look like Playdom/Disney are as invested as they once were. :(

8. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I was pretty much thinking the same thing.

9. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Fyi...Fandral is the newest totally broken character in the game. He makes Quicksilver's God-like pvp status look like a joke. He preemptively attacks about 99% of the time and has a 3x bleed + tenderize attack that he uses every other round. I've faced home 3-4 times teamed up with Groot and get smoked every time.

Btw my Groot misses on about 90% of his shoulder ram attacks despite the fact my agent has dragon foot equipped.

I am about to throw my hands up this game.

10. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    #7390 {SQUEEK}, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Yeah i noticed the accuracy for the shoulder is really low and you have toneuip him woth more acc shards. Quite annoying to me too.

Also fandral was suppose to be tac/inf but i guess they cant fog that out woth the moblie. He is great when you mix him with the other of the 3 also.

He is a very much pain in the butt.

11. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Today is the day.

12. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Sigh

13. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Wow my 2x enraged, strengthened, lvl 6 Sandman just hit a Blaster Agent for 146,700! Epic overkill several times over ha ha

14. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I can feel it.

Tonight.

15. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I feel like Cartman waiting for the Wii!

16. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    If it isn't tonight, it'll be Thursday.If it isn't Thursday, it'll be next Monday.
    If it isn't next Monday, delete the game.

17. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I think it is coming soon. I got an alert for spec ops but nothing yet in game.

18. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    They haven't given this game any love in a long time. Is that a sign they're folding up and closing shop? I got a lot of fun while it lasted but I don't hold out for this game to last much longer on mobile. It's dying and now no spec ops for ages.

Oh well, I really enjoyed it while it lasted.

19. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Did it say a number?

20. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Idc i quickly deleted it because i thought it was my flight deck alert.

As i swiped it i saw "spec ops" and thought it had a 1 in the front. Our next spec ops would be 19 but we need Hogun. So maybe they will sell him soon with the other Asguardian???

Maybe?