Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. SurfnSun

SurfnSun Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    I went +22 with lvl 8 Nico, scrap agent, and Juggs. I accidentally left her in after getting my 5 matches in.

2. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Nice. I am always -10 to -25 overnight.

Playing i never have any real trouble unless i reaall wallet warrior or the awesomeness of turn order that still is not fixed.

Sitting around 3.90 right now. Occasionally going in and doing a quick five to at least keep vib in close reach for the last day.

3. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    What PVP point level are you at, and what's your armory? Nico only does her lvl1 attack on defense, so I'm curious if that's somehow effective for you or if it was something else...

4. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    #7344 SurfnSun, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Well I lost BAD the next time I tried that, -85 overnight. My PvP bonus is ~145k on both. Right now after my 5 today and 10-12 matches yesterday, I'm at 1555. 1.27%. I think I was around 3-4% at that time.

My safeguard scrapper was equipped with A-scroll, dragon foot, rune of resolve and QJ.

5. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Eh to many wallet warriors out there and my defense is non existent. Diamon will be my award this pvp.

So whats going to be the next spec ops?

6. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I'm at Vibranium. Going between 2.1% and 2.9% for the last day, so I'm sure I'll get that without trouble. But man... everyone has at least 52k HP. Some ridiculous people on the GameFaqs board were talking about buying $400 worth of gold to get the latest 64g special weapon. Can you imagine?

I'm running Safeguard Inf agent with Dragon Foot, Scroll, Neurotrope and QJ, with Juggernaut and Thane. At this point the only way to win is to get one-hit KOs.

I have 413 CP, so I really hope they release a hero soon! I'd love to have Groot and Juggernaut together.

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012

I was fooling around and decided to try wonderman and jugs just to mess around With scroll qj mystic and foot. I had one person use wonderman and i couldnt do anything woth my bleeding team.

I was kicking the wallet warriors up on offense. One time wonder man died in 6-7 tries.

I was getting sick of the jug qs and new scrapers always destroying me.

I have vib now... Depending on my def will determine if i have it later tonight. Seeing im always busy at night.

$400... It is very sad. Someone told me on the playdom forums that spending $20 a month on this game is worth it. I must be old... (Wait for it) in my day games didnt cost more then $40.

I think if i would pay it would be facebook just because that game is not all about the money. Some these iso should be bought woth cp or shield point. That and you can win it.

Thats the reason why i do not think we will get a same season 2 because you can win iso, special weapons, and new costumes. They want you to buy that gold.

8. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I bought Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars for $80. (full console) Games are actually cheaper now than they've ever been. But I know what you mean. Spending that much on a game over and over is the part where it breaks for me. I can see spending a few bucks on a free game I enjoy. I do that all the time. I spent $5 on this game the month that it launched, I believe, and that was it. If someone gifted me a $50 iTunes card I could imagine dropping $20 into the game, if only because I buy so little on the iTunes store. But spending $20 a month? Or even $10 a month? That's the part where I fall off.
    But hey, if someone wants to spend that much so they can make it to 1% on PVP and miss out on the biggest prize, go for it. I'll be happy ending every PVP at about 2.5% without spending a cent.

9. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    You just beat my AI!

10. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Thanks for the 21 points. I just got it by 2.71.

I haaaaate that scrapper armor wIth a passion.

11. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    I ended up Vib. Definitely played a good bit tonight to guarantee it. I was losing a bit on def today. Finished at 1.9%

I lost to the Groot/Juggs team once or twice depending on the order you are given. It can be impossible to beat if drawn wrong.

It's weird how they keep changing the game. Now the Ascroll doesn't remove Coordinated Attack but does remove the SafeScrapper's follow up attack/def.

12. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Groot and Nico together would be a very annoying team.

13. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Yeah that would be very annoying. To bad nico just does her first move. That would be a longfight

14. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    #7354 {SQUEEK}, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    Ok i am ready for a new spec ops. Maybe the capt america one?

Or the 4 horsemen one? Get new costume for rogue, beast, and x-23

15. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Chapter 8.5's epic boss is paying 945xp fyi. Talk about easy leveling.

16. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Ok. Every hero is lvl 12 except Mockingbird and Drax (both unpurchased). Game over until new content! I beat it! Kind of.

17. SurfnSun

Oct 19, 2013
    Not going lvl 13? I have 6 @ 13 so far....man it's slow and seriously chews up the silver.

18. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I am going to 13. I have not really played much since its waiting for training.

Its sad because facebook is doing a new suit for anniversary for 3 years and the mobile has nothing.

19. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    The level 13 PVP hero bonus is still there, so I'm only going to level one or two with alt uniforms tha can take advantage of E-ISO. Once the bug is fixed I'll have enough resources to level more. (Currently have like 34M silver and 500+ SP).

20. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Raising a hero to level 13:

Pros:
    If the hero has an alternate uniform purchased, you can slot them with E-ISO (30 gold).
    One day, in the future, the PVP hero bonus bug will be fixed and you will be able to have an icnreased PVP bonus.

Cons:
    For each hero you take to level 13, you LOSE 25 points to your hero bonus for that category. (I have 12 scrappers and 12 infilitrators, so when my Inf Phoenix went to lvl 13 I confirmed the drop)

So really, the only hero anyone should raise to level 13 is Phoenix (Inf, white crown), Quicksilver (blue suit, either variant), Iron Patriot and maybe Captain America's WW2. Those 4 are PVP viable and have alt uniforms that can benefit from an E-ISO, if you've got one (that's 120 gold!!!). I got one from last PVP, so I'm leveling Quicksilver to 13 to give it to him for PVP, cause why not? Generalist bonus isn't that important anyway. But leveling everyone to 13 is a bad idea! Don't do it! You go down hundreds of points in PVP bonus!