Universal Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2013.

1. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Yeah i got that a couple days ago and 5 starred 2 of them. Ran short of doing the forst mission. Never got any weapons.

I did pick up Drax. So i got everyone you can buy right now. I am just busy leveling them up now. Trying to get all the epic weapons in the chapters.

After that if they dont release a new chapter it is going to be quite annoying.

2. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    I don't have Drax or Mockingbird, but the 300 CP and 136 gold in my wallet makes me think I should just do it... We'll see. Just want to wait on the next Spec Ops, just in case. I would rather have Groot than either of them, based on my fights against him so far. He's dangerous.

3. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Yes he is. In facebook he is sucha a pain in the butt. Kinda like how rescue is now. They must have updated her because i hate going against any team with her.

4. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    My Rescue/Domino team landed me with -175 on PVP over 24 hours. Yeah...

5. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Idk.... I have also fooled around and use the pvp to level my heros. Right now i have my sabertooth and x23 bleeding team that is up and down.

Rescues protect and rescue just messes with my guys to much.

6. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Pretty golden blech

Attached Files:

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I tell u what... I am running anti venom lvl 9 and sandman level 8 and they are pretty good. Sandman is a one hitter quitter with his third move.

8. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    I just hit a Quicksilver with 50k HP for 140,000 with Sandman's Lvl 9.

9. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    He is not bad. Idk how to make the def work. I never see him used.

10. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Wow this thread is still kicking! Nice job peeps! This HAS to be the biggest TA thread.....

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the game still! I must say I feel so much better since I deleted it. Less stress. Haha

12. SurfnSun

SurfnSun Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    I'm still playing but have slowed down significantly.

13. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    No stress here. Check in when they get season 3

14. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    Using rescue, anti-venom, aegis armor, sabertooth claws, scroll, reboot, and mystic.

Not to bad.

15. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    What is Anti-Venom doing for you? Is it basically just for the de-powering, or can he hit as well?
    Captain America and Sandman are brutal. I'm doing a one-hit KO with Sandman every time (thanks to Dragon Foot, since he's all unarmed melee). It isn't fair to kill anyone with one hit on the first turn, haha. He's better than Juggernaut for that.

16. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012

Hows the defense? I have been working on leveling sandman.

I basically use venom's third move for hemorrhaging. He regenerates plus with all the scrappers gets stronger. Mixed with rescue makes it hard to kill him unless all 3 oppents go first.

17. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012

Yes this is very good. Just beat 3 wallet warroirs i would never have a chance against. Still kept my ageis armor because of the lock and exhausted powers

18. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    Sandman's defense has been decent. I've got Cap guarding, but when Sandman does get attacked, he's got Shifting Sands for some pretty decent avoidance (maybe 25%). And with all the scrappers out there, he Enrages well. But really, it is all about the lvl6. Although I've used his lvl9 also and it is a wonderful AOE attack.

I've not faced a Sandman yet so I can't tell how he does on that end. I'm winning about 50% of my defense though, at Agent Level 300. I'm at about 3.5% right now, just waiting for my Daily 5 (which is all I've done - not a single extra attack).

19. Phanatik

Phanatik Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    I really only check in for Spec Ops at this point. Burned out on all the other grindy aspects of the game for now. The lull between chapter updates among other things really killed the momentum.

20. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I hear that. In about 2 more pvp i will be struggling to get Gold i think. Seeing that tapjoy is gone and no way to get free gold my pvp bonus is getting outdated.

Still love this game but now seems its all about spec ops.

Btw Facebook game has a new spec ops with Beta Ray Bill.