Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by superbad, Jan 8, 2009.

1. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Avatars would be a nice addition to TA. They add to the community aspect of the forums and can help identity other posters and mods.

More important for me though would be an iPhone formatted version of both the blog and forums. That would be sweet - no more hitting "Last" instead of "next page" or zooming in all the time! Seems to me like a game site specifically for iphone should be formatted for iphone? I know MacRumors has it so, can't we get an iPhone version of TA.

50HellsofPain likes this.
  2. TheOnePb

TheOnePb Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Still on school
    Holland
    Adding line

Maybe a line next to/below the "Join date" line with: owns ... [e.g. iPod Touch 2g 2.2 / iPhone 3G 2.2] / Jailbrake [no]?

Would be nice too?
    TheOnePb

3. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Several forums have additional fields, I know that on the SBSH forums (a developer for Windows Mobile software) there is a "Devices" field. So maybe the admin can enable extra fields. I'd like this, and right now I have this info in my signature. :)

4. I don't care about anything else- I just want to have my granny picture as my avatar (it's in my profile). All together now- 'ahhhhh'

5. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I had to check it out
    Awww, that's sweet! :)

6. TheOnePb

TheOnePb Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Still on school
    Holland
    Mirror

Lol, she looks like "aaaah.. So that's an iPot? Wow, it's great! I can use it as a mirror!":p