Universal Avalonia Online RPG (by iAppsBeats)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Daddy, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Herb

Herb New Member

Dec 16, 2015
    After years of playing Graal I was disappointed with where it had went. Avalonia gameplay style is a lot similar, which is what I enjoy. But it looks like it's heading in a different direction, which is good. This game looks promising.

Is there an official forum for this app yet? I'd like to check out some staff position that is opened, mainly GFX and SFX.

2. Daddy

Daddy Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Programmer
    We are currently working on staff tools :)

3. NicoX

NicoX Member

Awesome updates! So much got done in just 1 year. Keep it up :)

4. G Fatal

G Fatal New Member

Jul 16, 2015
    N/A
    UK
    Hey guys, rather a large bump on this but the game is steadily coming along now there is a playercount for 50-200+players allday long, some of the staff tools have now been done, so game is moderated by staff - checking for players who glitch/behaviour badly etc, Also very recently you can now create your own customs (Head + Body) to get your own unique look and only costs 1k for head and 1k for body, I recommend everyone to check it out even if seen before as new stuff in shops etc aswell and 2bases and with christmas coming up possibly more updates and rare stuff ;)

5. Daddy

Daddy Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Programmer
    Uploads are now working directly on iOS and Android too :) You can pick a graphic from the photo library. We are working working on tutorials and templates for uploading too.