iPad Aurora Feint II: Lite update to original game problem

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spiffyone, Feb 13, 2009.

1. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Started playing the original game again recently (the free Aurora Feint: The Beginning) after having removed it from my iTouch to make room for other games. Then I updated to the most recent update, which apparently changed it to "Aurora Feint II: Lite". Since then...can't play single player. Have to sign up to an account, which I never had originally to begin with (saw no need to as I got the game for the single player mode). Now...no go offline. Need to sign on and set up and account, etc.

What gives?

2. butters

butters Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    I don't know what that could be, but it definitely is strange. I tried The Beginning about 1 week ago or so and did not have to sign up for anything. Just clicked it away and everything was fine. Running The Arena now, but there i had to sign up, even for SP only.

3. theredjawa

theredjawa Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    The same thing happened to me. When I updated it changed to Aurora Feint II Lite and I also had to sign up again. Kind of strange. The games looks a little different also.

4. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    That's why some people doesnt just simply delete their app then redownload again.

5. does this have to do w/ the fact that the lite version ad-supported ?

6. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
  7. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    This is a bit of topic but is any of the full versions worth it?
    And
    How do I know if I updated?