Aurora Feint II: Arena Daemons - Anyone Still Play?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Mr. Charley, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    So I'm wondering if anyone still plays this game...
    Does it still have an active online community?
    Has all the crashing issues been ironed out by now?

I've been recently thinking of buying the game and just wanted to know if anyone still played it....kinda hard to have asynchronous games if no one is online anymore.
    And will I just get my butt handed to me as everyone that plays is an expert?

That's it...anyone have any food for thought?

2. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    I played it a lot for a while but got bored with it and moved on. It was pretty fun. Just lost interest.

3. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Thanks for the response. Can I ask what specifically if anything made you lose interest?

4. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I still play sometimes. :)

5. noah21c

noah21c Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    That game used to be awesome. It died though along with all the other apps that came out at the beggining of the app store.

6. PeterM11

PeterM11 Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    East Coast, USA
    Partly simply moved on to other games but also once I got to a certain point in the game leveling up took too long and a few puzzles were keeping me from advancing at all. I got my friend who plays it to try to figure out one of the puzzles too, we're both pretty good at those kind of things and it seemed impossible. lol.

7. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    I take it based on the lack of responses that nobody really plays this game anymore.
    The silence speaks volumes, which in essence, still provided a wealth of information.... ;)