Audio Engineer/Graphic Designer Available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by blue0ps, May 22, 2009.

1. blue0ps

blue0ps Member

Feb 7, 2009
    I can make just about any type of music with just about any instrument. I'm also a graphic designer by profession. I'm going to Art Center in Cali ( if you guys now what that is ) so email me at [email protected]. Prices are calculated to the job, but base rate is $20 per hour, plus $20 matrials ( one time fee and only if you want me to use them , like i could paint a background or something). I'm also a Christian if you care about that matter. so email me and we will go from there. thanks. ( any single file larger than 50mb will have a $10 fee because of email limitations)

2. cool mr croc

cool mr croc Active Member

May 27, 2009
    do you have a port folio, examples of work?

3. Thorero

Thorero Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Graphic Designer, 3D Modeller, Web Design
    Portugal
    Don't mean to criticize or anything, but I've just a few questions.

Might I ask what you mean by the "If you guys know what that is" comment?

As a graphic designer, I wouldn't think your religion matters, I'm an Atheist, and I still get work, but for all the client knows, you have 3 heads and you could worship a colony of ants. Just wondering why you put this down.

You and I both know that this is a bit of a rip off, there's plenty of hosting companies out there where you can host files up to 200MB for free, and they even give you a code to delete the file, failing that, there's free webhosts that give you 500MB file limits.