Universal [AU,NZ,ID Soft Launch] Mini Racing Adventures (by Minimo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MinimoStudio, Apr 16, 2015.

1. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I have played this before this release, which was why I asked if it was a re release.. I no longer have the "original" on my iPod, I'll have to check my Mac and see if it's still on there(can't do that till after Friday though).. Maybe it was an accidental release on the Aus store? For some reason I seem to remember an orange track at some point... Anyway absolutely loving this..

2. MinimoStudio

MinimoStudio Active Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Thank you SexyPirate to explained me with very detailed information. I have to find out a solution to balance it. If you have any suggestion to resolve this issue, I would like to hear from you :)

Hmm strange. I never release it and saw its status Available in store before. Thanks for the info, no need to check your mac. As long its not published by someone else I'm fine.
    Glad to know you love it :)

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    So much so I've spent some money on coins to unlock a couple of vehicles and more tracks, thanks folks..

4. MinimoStudio

MinimoStudio Active Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Thank you so much for the love and support for us :)
    I hope you enjoying your new tracks and vehicles.

5. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Well I do seem to have got my car stuck :D
    Loving the game still and I'm playing it daily. Hope it gets a cloud save feature and a release in the UK soon so I can download it from the UK store and buy the ad remover.
    I think a good level for a future update would be more of a hill climb so your constantly going up and have to take it a bit slower rather than the current levels that are more like races.
    Maybe custom skins for the vehicles and rider?
    How about weather like rain and snow or a night time level?

Attached Files:

6. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Looks good. Needs Game Center though for achievements and leaderboards...

7. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    #27 baldeagle86, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    I get nothing but a black screen after unity screen on iPad air 2, newest iOS. Going to try to reset my device and text again

Yep that fixed it! Excited to try it out now

8. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    After playing for a bit I have some feedback; games plays GREAT! I think it can easily gain as much popularity as hill climb racing. The multiplayer makes it easily more fun and is a great incentive to making more coins. I haven't been able to connect with anyone online yet though, but that's alright. The only requests I have so far are icloud support across devices (so I can play on my phone during the day and keep my progress) and extending the input for the pedals all the way up the screen. They added that into hill climb if you wanted to see what I mean, although I don't want to keep comparing your game to hill climb. Really really fun and glad to see supportive devs in the forums! I will definitely be buying a pack of coins soon :)

9. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Looking forward to the ww release.

10. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    it's been released worldwide already, on April 23th I believe. At least it's available in Europe.

11. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze