ATTENTION PLEASE READ! - Come Join the TouchArcade Discord! (The Forums Will Be Shut Down)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:54 PM.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Hey all! As part of shutting down the website, these here forums will be converting to a static state at some point in time. I don't know details on timing, but we're encouraging people to join up at our Discord server as a sort of replacement for the forums.

I know many people are old school and still enjoy the style of communication possible with forums (myself included!) but I also am a big fan of Discord and the ability to have realtime chats there. Also they've recently added a forum functionality which we are in the midsts of trying to set up to more or less replicate what we've got going on here with a discussion thread for each released game, threads for upcoming games, and an Apple Arcade section. There's lots of ways to flesh this all out too, and we'd love to have more feedback from even more people on what direction to take everything. Look at this as a sort of rebirth of the TouchArcade community.

Anyway, as sad as I am to see the forums go, there's a great spirit in our Discord and a lot of the same faced I'd see around here have made the jump over there. Please hop on over and say hello using the following link, thanks!

TouchArcade Discord Server

Anotherkellydown, ste86uk and sebgo like this.