Universal Attack Heroes (by Ejoy Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 30, 2016.

1. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    After a day of play, I can confirm that this is a solid game. I cannot, however, get any ads to play (although this seems to be an issue with my phone and not the game). I am really surprised at how much fun I'm having with this.

2. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    The fact that I could "buy" my way to win fights with ease, with a "story" I couldn't care less about, makes the grinding futile and not fun at all for me. I wouldn't be surprised to see it becoming free-to-play sooner rather than later. I'm working in IM by years and I know too well how much incentive/CPE pays (especially RV), so making the game one buck when they'll earn 2$+ per install, I think will rather hurt their revenues so won't stay this way. Anyway, this is just my opinion; I know I'm in minority here as I'm sure many of TA members will find enough reasons to like it as it is.

3. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Sick Japanese anime game, animations are smooth all hand drawn, needs to more credit!

4. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Chinese

LOL, this is a Chinese game that uses Japanese-esque animations and art. It's really crazy, but I really like it!! The presentation is actually really good; the voice acting is fine, and can be quite goofy at times like the guy on the mountain with a stuttering problem. XD

Anyway, I'm chiming in to say that this game is a SOLID purchase! I've never been happier to watch ads for currency boosts! I highly recommend this game, especially for people who like crazy animation eye-candy! :D

5. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    bought because everyone is saying it's good. nobody mentioned the app icon name is in Chinese LOL

6. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Anyone have any IOS gameplay? Steam version is plagued with problems.

7. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    #27 7lilwhitewolf7, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    The Devs have a Practice mode 4 you to make perfect of your skills. This game has juz been released & to play it wit future updates got me supa stoked. Alot of iOS games this year have payed homage to the Awesome story of the Three Kingdoms with this being the most crazy in its own way of quirkyness & comedy imo so far. The battle efx are so cool Amazing especially when you unlock your characters Ultimate Skill. I'm glad that iz a feature i have to work on for the visual rewards

8. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Saw a YouTube video showing gameplay from iOS and android and it seemed a bkt distordeted. Not sure if it is or maybe just the at the video shows up. Is this clear on the iPhone 6/7? What is the Iap and do you need internet to play?

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Titan of an upgrade Yo!

10. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    No internet connection required to play. You can play and conquer the game without any IAPs. You can earn all necessary normal/premium currency in-game AND via watching optional ads, which often provides an incremental boost in payout. If you don't buy IAPs, you'll be watching around ~400 ads to earn enough premium currency to unlock ALL characters.

Overall, I think it's a well-monetized game. :)

11. eufeion

eufeion Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    Anyone know if he image menu options / text and IAP are shown in English?

12. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Holy this game got a huge update with a bunch of bug fixes and content hype.

13. eufeion

eufeion Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    Are the menus etc in English?

14. 7lilwhitewolf7

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Yes
    Everything iz in English