Universal Atomas (by Max Gittel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    :D antimatter does not combine the elements like a plus, it only destroys them and leaves the average of all destroyed atoms as output or at least something in this range.

2. DV8_IN

DV8_IN New Member

Jul 26, 2015
    What??

So. I've been playing this game for a while. I love it. But in one game I made it to like element 25 with over 2300 score and it only recognized it at getting to magnesium! I was looking forward to those awesome new lucky charms! What happened? :confused:

3. ifhbiff

ifhbiff New Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Red Atoms same as Plus!

I know I'm late to this conversation, but was just introduced to Atomas this week and I'm really enjoying it. Great game! My one minor gripe: You use what appears to be the exact same red for a few atoms as you do for the plus. I had a great game going with a long chain, and because my eye saw that color red, I stuck it right in the middle ... only to see it was actually another atom that screwed up the chain. :( I would consider making unique items like the plus a unique color to avoid that. You may even want to do some small variation on visual between an element and the +25 version ("Cr" and "Cr1") ... maybe a diff colored shadow around the font?

Also, I don't see the different game modes mentioned back in the 4/29 post? Are they on Android, or is it only an iPhone update? :confused:

4. ifhbiff

ifhbiff New Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Never mind; I found it by basically pressing all over the main screen until I realized the little logo up top was for the game modes. I would have never found that if I hadn't read about it here.

5. saltskin

saltskin New Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Plus

Is there a way to get rid of plusses? There sometimes comes a point in the game where I'll get 4 or 5 in a row, and they fill up the circle with no chance of using them! Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the game. Thanks!

6. Bytes

Bytes New Member

Nov 20, 2015
    #66 Bytes, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    t :3

7. codyjk727

codyjk727 New Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Can't change gamemode

The app doesn't give me an option to change gamemodes, can this be fixed?

8. codyjk727

codyjk727 New Member

Nov 21, 2015
    I love the game, though

9. codyjk727

codyjk727 New Member

Nov 21, 2015
    I'm using a samsung galaxy s5 android smartphone, if that helps

10. It'sTheDark

It'sTheDark New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Ermmm.

What's your highscore in the normal and full alchemist mode?
    What lucky charms do you mostly use? Why?
    :D:D

11. Fiddlesticks

Fiddlesticks New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Bug

Hey guys I got to Curium in Full Alchemist and what I noticed is that no plus sign appeared after 6 moves! I was confident of placing the plus because I had two huge chain reactions that were going to occur but it was bunkers when a Zirconium atom occupied its place. Is there any way possible this might have happened? I even counted the atoms I placed after the last red plus that spawned. I was going to attatch a photo but I can't upload it from my phone. Thanks.:)

12. MetteHHH

MetteHHH New Member

Feb 4, 2016
    This game is fun - but having the elements degrade to repeats after no 50 is really, really disappointing. PLEASE complete the periodic system? My nerd friends all back me up on this, and trust me, we are your most devoted players... :cool: