Universal Atomas (by Max Gittel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Hi,

I reale enjoy playing Atomas. Today I encountered One of These Highscore bugs.

While playing, I fusioned two elements and Created Mangan 106711. As far as I know that is not existing :D. Now my Highscore is 7.204.720. When you Need a Screenshot, please send me an Email.
    Great Game!

2. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Well, there is Manganese, symbol Mn and atomic number 25. It showed as "Mangan" and 106711? Both are wrong and that could be part of the bug. If the score calculation is based on the atomic number - 106711 in your case! - then yes, that could give really high scores! :D

Is it easy for you to reproduce the bug? I played many hours and never encountered it myself. Any idea how to "force" it? For example, what charm are you using? How far are you in the game?

3. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    #43 Helge, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    Mangan is the german word for Mn ;)
    The activate charm was Cr. That was also the last charm we had unlocked. Now we have all.
    My daughter and I are trying to recreate the bug, but weren't able to do so.

Edit: Suddenly the name in the leaderboard has changed. Now my daughters name is written in front of the 7million highscore

4. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    I think everything above 100.000 is impossible. There's also this bug which creates a atom-plus hybrid that looks like a normal atom but acts like a plus and doesn't disappear after a fusion.
    But this is also fixed and the update should be online on monday/ tuesday.

@Helge
    Is it possible that you are using an iPod Touch?

5. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    I'm using an iPad 4.

6. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    #46 Helge, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
    A New Element :)

Charm is Pt. I used a minus to delet the Strange Oxygen and continued playing.

Attached Files:

7. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    We call the new element Helgium! :D

I stopped playing, I feel so silly with my 65.131 points. After the update is live, I'll check the leaderboard for some days to see if these bug-scores are really gone and then start playing again. I want to reach 100.000!

8. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    The next new Element ;)

9. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Next new Element

Attached Files:

10. MattHuinker

MattHuinker New Member

Mar 15, 2015
    I saw that you said you fixed the random glowing circle from the charms page, I installed the update, but, as a new player, when I got the second charm (silicon) it did the glitch again after I equipped it and played several games, only this time went on the wrong charm and I got really confused. Didn't you fix this?

11. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    Hi, i fixed it on monday, but it takes about one week until an update gets approved by apple. So the update which fixes this will be hopefully available tomorrow.

12. Helge

Helge Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Next one..

Attached Files:

13. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
  14. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Nice! It seems Helge stopped creating new elements so that is a good sign :D

Some impressive scores already. No.1 is almost 400k. I always felt more than 100k is possible so it could very well be legit. I'm still playing and have yet to submit my first score after the update. Submitting score during game play is not (yet) implemented, right?

One thing: I passed gold, but I don't see any achievements unlocked.

15. MattHuinker

MattHuinker New Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Tutorial glitch

There is a tutorial glitch I found while glitch hunting, doesn't really do damage but should be fixed.

Caused by placing a plus outside the boundary by tapping on the very edge of the possible placement on parts 3/7 and 4/7 of the tutorial

Attached Files:

16. Farwest

Farwest New Member

Apr 22, 2015
    #56 Farwest, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Hi sirnik,
    Your game is wonderful,
    I have 2 suggestions after playing countless hours:
    1) On the upper left corner, the rewind button only works to start a new game which we can always start a new game via menu too.
    So can you please make that button for "rewind" use to take back one action before?
    Sometimes by mistake (playing in a vehicle or by just a silly mistake) all our game is ruined and we need to start again. 1 rewind option for everygame could be fair at least. (Additional rewind options can be bought, for example?)

2) About Antimatter. Using Gold Charm with granting a 0.5% chance of Antimatter is very useless to me, I dont know how others find this. I tried to play with Gold Charm and I was very annoyed, especially when I cleaned the screen from elements by myself and in that time an antimatter appeared when using it was least necessary. (And antimatter comes into play very rarely too, so it shouldnt ruin the game I think)
    Maybe you can fix the antimatter to appear on condition when the elements are crowded on the screen.

One more thing, I started to reach to "Arsenic I" (this is the second Arsenic, after finishing all series of recorded elements) and similar elements more often after the implementation of Neutrinos. It is good to move to the higher ladder in the periodic table, but after beating Flerovium, seeing Hidrogen I again is not cool which seeing other higher mass elements in the table would be perfect. Is that difficult to make elements including Radioactive elements for example? (Seeing same colors is not bad, but seeing Hidrogene I or Arsenic I looks bad unfortunately)
    To reach Uranium would be perfect one day :)

Thanks!

17. Benomaci

Benomaci New Member

Apr 26, 2015
    My high score

I wanted to share my high score and see if anyone can give me information on how it got so high because I'm not sure.

My high score is 2.72651E+07 (27,265,100) :)
    Highest element is SELENIUM 134639

I want to know what I did and how I did it to get another high score like that.

My second highest score is only 9330, highest element being GALLIUM.

18. sirnik

sirnik Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Developer
    Atomas Update 1.2

Hey dear alchemists,

finally after so many weeks I've finished the new 1.2 Update with a bunch of new cool stuff:

-Most bugs should be fixed now ;)

2 new game modes:

- Time Attack:
    Play against the time, for every fusion you get seconds.

- Full Alchemist
    Recreate all 118 existing elements + 5 new ones I've discovered while making the update

For both modes there are new leaderboards in game center + new achievements.

Earn-able antimatter:
    - You get one antimatter for beating following scores: 1.000, 10.000 , 100.000
    - Everyone gets one antimatter for free in this update

Improved minus picking:
    The minus/ neutrino is now more accurate.

Many color corrections, most atoms have now a nice contrast to their neighbors.

The Silver lucky charm starts the game at Neon now.

Fun feature:
    Tap the big atom in the menu to go through all the elements you've created.

Many optical improvements, performance improvements.

This was the last big update, because I'm going to develop a new game soon.

There will be another little update, with iCloud support and final little tweaks, like the game center menu sync and the fix of this pretty cool tutorial bug :D

I have a mail list now, so if you don't want to miss my next game sign in: http://eepurl.com/bjBVZn

Best Regards,
    Sirnic

19. Farwest

Farwest New Member

Apr 22, 2015
    #59 Farwest, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    That's the great update fixing all the necessary areas!
    Update: Antimatter is earned once it seems, not earned again if you beat score 10.000 before.

20. Cvan41890

Cvan41890 New Member

May 2, 2015
    Antimatter?

Okay so I use an antimatter to get me out of the red next to cobalt and it joins the atoms together and makes a cobalt?:confused: Has happened to me twice with cobalt, none other I have found. My highest is arsenic which I obtained after usinging an antimatter to make cobalt and combining up to arsenic. Idk if it's a bug or not. It has happend on the newest update. This is an awesome game and I'm too addicted to it. Good job!:)